Chapter 26

Y/N (P. O. V)

"Now tell me... " I lean my face closer to Chrissy. Her breath hits my lips while my eyes remain on her own brown eyes that was slowly hypnotizing me. That was until a thought hits me hard.

What the fuck was I thinking?! Seducing Chrissy, I never seduce anyone and I don't even know how to seduce someone

With these thoughts running around my mind I stop leaning in my lips that was aching just to touch hers only centimeters away from hers but in my heart it feels so far away.

This is wrong. Don't seduce her for your own purposes

Oh why not? Haven't you been dreaming of kissing her again until your own lips turn a shade of blue and purple

My own desire was slowly winning even though my mind had other plans.

I felt soft hands wrapped around my neck pulling impossible closer to Chrissy.

I gaze at the beauty that was staring at me with so much emotions that I couldn't even tell which emotion is stronger.

"Do you love me? " She ask ignoring what I was gonna say earlier . Her voice was barely above a whisper that I was sure I couldn't have heard it if she didn't pull me closer earlier.

I was taken back by the question because it doesn't sound like a friend asking another friend he or she loves him it's totally different .

"Wha-at? " I stutter in shock while my eyes are huge as the moon.

I felt Chrissy leaning back on the center of the bed her hands pulling me with her. I am now hovering above Chrissy her legs wrapping around my waist as if they were made for each other. Even though I am in shock in doesn't hide the fact that I am a blushing mess.

Chrissy close her eyes making me study her beauty that had me under her spell since I met her.

So beautiful that the sun and moon is outshined and outlast

When I saw her eyes reopened I was again in a trance that I don't even want to get out of.

"Why are you asking me that question? " I ask my eyes never leaving her own.

I saw Chrissy sigh but when she spoke I was lost in her soft and perfect voice. "Because I want to know the person I am fighting for is also fighting for a love that is true. A love that is pure and true to its purpose. A love that will last till our last breath. A... Love that will be our...end. " Her eyes held so much love that made me knew her little speech is true. She wants me as much as I want her.

I look back at her eyes and already saw her staring at me with a sparkle in her eyes.

Maybe a kiss won't hurt

I close my eyes and just let my desires go freely.

I felt her soft lips brush again-

Everything was interrupted by a loud slam of my bedroom door being open echoed around my room.

"Babeeeee I-I heard yyyou were awake. " I saw Dinah enter my room with droopy drunk eyes.

I literally jump away from Chrissy almost falling in the floor in the process.

I felt the nervousness starting to rise in my stomach.

Well not only my ex girlfriend is in the same with my friend that I was gonna kiss like there is no tomorrow and my ex is fucking drunk in my room, Nothing's gonna go wrong