Chapter 12

I look at the cars that were park. Which is a lot.

I thought it was only a breakfast date or whatever people likes to call it not a freakin party. Its bad enough that I have to wear my ex
girlfriend shirt that has her initials on it.

I turn my head to Y/B/N who look surprise by the amount of cars that were park outside the girls mansion.

"I thought you said we are only here for breakfast?" I ask confuse.

"We are?" She said as a question rather then a statement.

This is just great,just freakin great. Behind those big doors is something I don't know.

I sometimes hate when I am not prepared for anything. I thought this was a breakfast gathering not a freakin party.

I hate parties because it mostly consist of drugs and alcohol. The only parties I love is hosted by Y/B/N because its just consist of playing games and dancing freely with no care in the world.

I miss those times when I was happy.

"Whenever your done staring into space can we go inside." By the tone in her voice I could tell she is impatient.

"How long have I been staring into space?" I ask surprise that I have been staring into space for so long. Y/B/N the most patient person I know so my curiosity made me ask.

"A minute." She replied getting more impatient by the second we are sitting down in the car instead of making our way into the house.

"Seriously a minute?!" I ask shock."You waited for an hour for a burger without complaining and you complain to me staring into space for a minute?!" Seriously she complains that to me while she waited for a freakin burger for an hour.

Like seriously who waits for a burger for an hour. I would rather go to another store and buy a burger instead of waiting an hour for one.

"That was different..." she trails off.

"Different how?" I raise my eyebrows in question.

"The burger is not the important thing now." She said sternly that made me gulp.

Damns,I should never test her patience ever again.

I raise my hands in surrender and said."Fine lets go." That seem to made her smile.

Y/B/N turn off the car then we made our way out of the car. I heard a clicking indicating that Y/B/N locked the car doors.

We made our way to the girls mansion. It was a little far away considering that a lot of cars were park.

We walk in silence to lost in our thoughts to even talk.

There are a lot of cars park but there is not even one sound coming from the people who park the cars. Something is off.

I could feel my heart starting to beat faster and my senses sharper then ever,listening to any sound that comes from anybody but me and Y/B/N.

I felt my thoughts went back to my ex's and my brother making me more worried then I already was.

Shit,are they alright.

We made it to the door making sure not to make any sound.

If somebody that is a bad guy is here,he or she couldn't get pass the best guard I ever knew,Leon.

Then again a month ago I would not even think let alone imagine my girlfriends cheating on me with my own brother.

I let out a sad sigh.