Chapter 19

"Hey Y/N I gotta tell you something important ." Y/B/N said nervously.

We both lay comfortably on Y/B/N bed just like any other day.I had my right arm around her shoulder while she lay in my chest her arms wrapped around my waist like a koala. I lowered the volume on the flat screen t.v.

"What is it koali?" I ask her by her new nickname I made. I felt myself smiling at her confuse face.

Instead of answering my question she ask me a question."What in the world is a koali?" She ask confusion lace in her voice.

I shrug my shoulders." Don't know I just made it up."

Her cute,adorable confuse face never disappeared." So let me get this straight you made a nickname for me." She said her bright green eyes staring straight at me while her lips form a bright smile.

For a 15 year old she is damn beautiful. If I didn't think of her as my little sister I would have a major crush on her. Even though we are both 15 she is like my little sister.

"Why are you so happy over the nickname?" I ask her while a smile playing on my face as she claps in pure happiness at her nickname.

"Because I am the first person you ever give a nickname to." She said still over the moon in happiness.

Instead of me smiling at her happiness I felt myself frowning. People at a young age have called their friends by their nicknames while this is my first time calling someone by their nickname.

"What's wrong bro?" Y/B/N worried eyes met my sad ones.

"Why don't people at school like me?" I ask sadly.

I don't have any friends since I was 10. Unlike me Y/B/N is popular like really popular. Head cheerleader and not only that she is smart as heck. I don't even know what I did to deserve a loving,caring best friend in the whole world. She left her other friends for me because they were trying to make her stop being my friend because I was a loser. Without a second thought she punch the girl that called me a loser then she ended her friendship them.

I am very lucky to have her.

"They do like you." She said trying to convince me.

"No they don't Y/B/N." I could feel my throat tightening while tears are threatening to come out as I continued." Every time I try to make a new friend or if I talk to someone they either ignore me or they will run away from me. Its like I am some kind of virus." Instead of Y/B/N laying on my chest our roles were reverse. I am now laying on her chest with my arms wrapped tightly on her waist as her left hand caressed the back of my neck and her right hand rub soothing circles on my back.

"Shh,stop crying Y/N,I'm here okay,your not alone." She said reassuringly which made me stop crying.

She's right. As long as she is right beside me I will be okay.

"Thank you koali." She gave me a big smile and a kiss on my cheek which made me blush.

"Anytime bro."

Present time

Its been a month since I was left for dead in the forest by that arsehole and Y/B/N death and it is not getting easy for me. Everyday is hell for me. Without her is like losing my light in my life. I feel nothing but sadness everyday. She is not there for me anymore.

I just avoid everyone. Chrissy tried to talk to me 2 weeks ago but I just kept avoiding her until she reluctantly left for tour. My ex's were harder to avoid since I took control of Syco records. My brother tried to talk to me in the burial of Y/B/N but I kept punching him until people separated me from him. My parents like always are busy with their jobs.