Chapter 30

A/N: Now guys I am gonna give you a warning. There is gonna be some torture in this chapter so if your sensitive to it then just skip to the end to see a important sentence in this chapter so... enjoy.

I look at her with so much mix emotions that I stood there unmoving with my mouth open and eyes wide while the bat in my hands fell to the floor emitting an echo sound.

She chuckle. "You don't know how long I wanted to reveal myself and finish this plan. "

Plan

"Plan..? How..? " I couldn't even ask her how she is alive or what she is talking about without staring at her eyes that literally takes my breath away. 

"Your.... alive how? " I told her weakly still not believing she is ALIVE and IN FRONT of ME.

Instead of answering she took four steps closer to me. She is so close to me that I can feel her breath on my lips, her eyes staring at me with a glint of craziness. "You kept me alive. " I couldn't contain the relief and happiness that I had since I seen her that I brought her in a hug so tight that I forgot about everything that happened.

I buried my head in her neck crying in joy. "I love you. I love you. I love you. " I repeatedly said. I said the words that I never got to say before she.... died.

Realisation hits me like a ton of bricks. I tried to break the hug but Y/B/N wouldn't let me. The hug got tighter and tighter to the point were I couldn't breathe and were I think my ribs are being broken.

"What-at.. a-re you... do-ing? " I ask in pain and out of breath. My vision turning black and white while my arms and legs dangle in the air.

I felt her giving me the hardest squeeze ever before releasing me to the floor. "Sorry, I just miss you so damn much. "

I lay in the floor gasping desperately for air. "It's.... Okay. " Before I could stand she offers me her hand giving me a smile.

As I was gonna take her hand I  stop and ask the question that is eating me alive. "I am gonna ask this question one more time. How are you alive koali and what is this plan you speak of?" I ask her sternly but gently.

I saw her smile fade and her hand retracted back at her side. " It's a long story Y/N and we don't really have the time to chat, all I need from you now is for you to trust me. "

Without any hesitation I nod my head ignoring all the signs that are telling me not to trust her. "Of course Koali, I will always trust you. " Just to prove it I gave her a goofy smile.

I saw her smile softly at me. "Thank you... " She extended her hand which I gladly took. "You fool! " Just as I stood up she gave me a hard knee to the stomach that made my ribs crack loudly.

I bend over gasping for breath. The pain is unbearable that made tears flow through my eyes but the betrayal is worst.

I felt a hard shove from behind sending me down to the floor hard. I clutch my stomach the pain made me sob loudly.

I heard Y/B/N laughing from behind with no remorse whatsoever. " How much more stupid can you get. " Her saying those words hurt more than the broken ribs I have.

I heard her soft footsteps moving around while I lay there helplessly on the ground.

I wipe my tears away.

I have to be strong

I felt betrayed and heartbroken from the person I trusted in the world the most. I clench my eyes tight hoping this is all a dream.

A hard punch in my cheek made me groan in pain but I kept my eyes close. "Just making sure your still alive bro, I am worried about you" She said in a caring voice that almost made me believe what happened earlier was only my imagination.