Chapter 15

I shook my head a little.

Now is not the time to remember the good times.

How can my luck be so bad? Like seriously I gotta have bad luck on my side. In just a month I lost all most everyone except for Y/B/N which I thank God everyday but today luck is not on my side and I keep remembering my time with the girls.

I don't know what hurts more the fact that I keep remembering memories that I know will never happen again or that I am basically broke,jobless cause I don't go to work and I am practically living off my bestfriend.

Wherever bad things happen its my fault just like the situation I am in now.

I look at Y/B/N whose eyes is filled with fury as her right fist clenched tight.

Shock filled my body. My mouth hang open and my eyes wide.

Seriously my luck is always bad.

I couldn't speak or move its like my mouth and body are glued.

"You better take back what you said about Y/N Camila." The way she said Camila's name made me shiver in fear.

Oh if the universe have pity for me there would be no fight.

I look at Camila who had a cut on her lip and a small bruise on her cheek.

It hurt my heart to know she got hurt but I can't stop Y/B/N now.

Camila touch her lip checking to see if there was blood on her lip which has then she touch her left cheek softly touching it. She wince slightly.

I look at the rest of fifth harmony who looks shock but I could see the anger in their eyes.

I could feel my sweat starting to drip from my forehead to my neck while my body is full with fear.

Please!please!please! Universe don't let them have a fight.

"Awe look girls its Y/B/N" The way Camila said her name mockingly made me shook in fear." The girl who is always lonely and alone because her parents is always off to work in different countries." Please stop Camila." They only bought Syco records because they felt pity not out of love you stupid girl.If you really think your parents even love you then you must be crazy for even thinking that." Camila finish her speech with a devious smirk. I heard the rest the girls snicker.

I fucking hate you bad luck.

I could see Y/B/N shaking in anger her fists clench so tight that made her hands turn white and her eyes I never saw so much anger in a persons life.

"Y/N what are we gonna do?" I heard Chrissy ask as she clutch my left hand tightly. I could see her fear as she watch Y/B/N glaring at the girls as they smirk.

"You will start Y/B/N car while I carry her to the car then I will drive her somewhere to cool off." I said smiling triumphantly at my plan.

"Yeah that could work." Chrissy smiled.

I felt happy like really happy that I came with a good plan under pressure but just like how fast my happiness came it went away when I found one flaw in my plan.

Y/B/N has the keys to the car.

"What's wrong?" Chrissy ask as she notice the panic in my face.

"Y/B/N has the keys to the car." I am pretty sure my face is as pale as a vampire.

Chrissy's face turn into a panic one but it went away after 5 seconds." You can use my car." She said.

"Thank you so much Chrissy." I said gratefully.

I really hate seeing my bestfriend angry and sad even though you can't see the sadness in her eyes I can feel her sadness.

"No problem my friend." I smiled at the word friend.

I have another friend. I could feel my body starting to radiate happiness but it stopped when I remember the situation ahead of us.

"You are such a pathetic girl." Lauren said her smirk never leaving.

"I couldn't even imagine what embarrassment your parents suffered when you failed your exams in high school." Normani said as she shook her head in pity for Y/B/N parents.

Wait what does she mean Y/B/N failed.

I expected for Dinah and Ally to say something mean to Y/B/N but I was shock when they said nothing. Camila,Normani and Lauren look a little shock at Dinah and Ally's silence. Lauren gave them a look but Ally and Dinah just stared at the ground.

I felt happy and relieved that Ally and Dinah did not say anything mean.

"I am gonna beat your body's until you can't fucking walk." Y/B/N hissed in anger.

Shit,I hope to God my plan works.

Me and Chrissy nodded to each other before she ran to her car.

I saw Y/B/N marching her way to my ex's her eyes filled with the most dangerous thing hate and anger.

I saw my ex's took defensive stances.

Oh now I remember the girls took defensive classes for months with top trainers.

Great my day just keep getting better and better.

I quickly ran to Y/B/N and I carried her heading for Chrissy who is inside her car. I heard Y/B/N let out a surprised yelp.

I ran to the car as I felt Y/B/N started hitting my back and screaming for me to put her down.

Damn she hits hard.

"No way in hell am I gonna put you down and let you fight." I said.

As long as I am alive I am not gonna let Y/B/N get hurt especially from my ex's.

Y/B/N continued to struggle in my grip as I made my way to Chrissy's car." They fucking disrespected me and I am no way gonna let that go so you better put me down!" She scream in anger.

Ignoring her complaints I open the back door of Chrissy's car and I threw Y/B/N gently in the car. I made my way to the front seat to ride shotgun in Chrissy's car but I saw the girls staring at me but instead of the usual smirks on their faces they sent me sad smiles. I felt confuse so I just ignore them after what Camila called me and how they treated me and Y/B/N.

But why sad smiles?

I shook the question out of my head.

"So where to?" Chrissy ask.

I thought of a place where Y/B/N could calm down.

"Pacific lights." I said smiling at the memories of where me and Y/B/N used to play as kids.

"Sure"

I look back at the back seats and saw Y/B/N smiling a little.

I really hope everything in the future works out.