Epilogue

Blank

I see nothing but darkness. I turn my head from right to left and all there is to show is pure darkness but somehow I didn't feel any panic rising to my chest.

Where am I?

I try to think back to my last thought but just like my vision only blankness showed.

"Anybody there? " I called out.

Silence only answered me.

"Please anybody there?! " I shouted in the darkness.

Silence again.

I don't know what else to do but walk forward in the darkness. The sound of my shoes is the only sound that accompanied me in my walk that seems to last forever. Every minute, I try to find anything in this world of darkness, but there is no signs of civilization or any animals. The only thing that is probably giving me hope that I am still in Earth is the road I am walking in.

"Y/N, "

I felt a cold wind gust through my shaken body. I look around me but found no one but the darkness.

"Y/N, please come back to me. "

"Who's there?! " I shouted.

"I need you Y/N. " The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't pinpoint to who it belonged to.

I didn't wait for a second later before I dash through the darkness following the sobs of the voice. In the distance a shape of a big house started to form. I quickened my run if possible, wanting to find answers and get out of this darkness.

The sight in front of my eyes literally took the air out of me.

A mansion

Unconsciously my hand trace the figure of the huge double doors.

So. . .familiar

I push open the doors and darkness greeted me but a sense of familiarity lingers in the air. It is too dark for me to study my surroundings but that didn't stop me from trying.

"Damn it, " I hiss when I hit what feels to be a table.

Thump!

I felt my heart raise a beat but I steel my nerves and look for the cause of the sound. Under the table, my fingers wraps itself around a smooth metallic flashlight.

"You gave me a heart attack. " I mutter turning the thing on.

All the air inside my lungs left as my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Pictures of me and different people who I don't know lined up in every wall I can see.

So. . . Familiar

My hand glided over a photo of me and five different women.

"Who are you? " They are strangers but somehow they look so familiar as if I've known them for years.

"Having trouble bro? "

My heart jump at the sound of the unexpected voice. I turn around and the flashlight revealed a girl in her early twenties leaning against a empty part of the wall. She has brown hair that lays perfectly still in her shoulders but what makes her intimidating is her green eyes that seem to follow every move I make.

"Who are you? Who are all these people in the pictures?? Where in the world are we??? " Questions after questions blurts out of my mouth.

She walk towards me her lips forming into a small smile. "So many questions and so many answers but not enough time for me to say. "