Chapter 1

No one's POV

~Chen&Xiumin~

"I'm going home,Chen.I want to forget everything happened this year.I want to be a new Xiumin".

"It's okay,hyung.Take your time.When you're coming back here?"

"A day before the school start.And,maybe I'm going home with someone new"

"Jinjja?Who is it?A girl or a boy?Is it your sister?Or your brother?Or your cousin?Or Uncle Kim?Ouh...Is it Aunty Kim?Tell me who is it!"

"I've to hang up now.Anyeong!Have a fun moments in Hong Kong!"
.
.
.

~Ye Jin~

"I want to forget everything.I can accept of all the things happened.I don't want hurt again.I can't trust boys again!I only can trust my family and my best friends.Just them!"
.
.
.

~Suho~

"I'm trying to forget everything.Even it's just an accident,but not for me.It a big lost in my life!"
.
.
.

~Kai~

"It's not my fault!I dind't mean it!It's just an accident!"
.
.
.

~Tiffany~

"I want to destroy her life!I want to have anything she have!Not wealthy nor healthy.But LOVE~"
.
.
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

I'm still waiting for a comfirmation letter from All-Stars Academy.Xiumin suggested me to study there because I've a good voice.Well,the high school is one an only international high school in the world.Only students who are really qualified to be there.

"Luhan,there is a letter for you", my mom said as she came into my room.I walk towards her and get the letter.It's a letter from ASA.

"Ahh,I hope this a good news for me". I opened the letter and read all the contents there.I read while walking to my bed.I read it carefully,words by words.

"Yay!Yay!Yay!", I shouted happily and jump on my bed like a 5 years old kid.My mom look at me confusely.

"What's wrong with you,Luhan?What did the letter said?", my mom asked me with her smile.

"Ma~I can enter ASA!!!", I cheered.Mom gave me a what expression.I palm my face.

"Ma!I already told you about this last 2 weeks.How could you forgot about it!", I said and made a pout face.

My mom tried to remember it.She takes about 10 minutes to remember it.

"Owh...You applied to study in South Korea and they accepted you?Congratulation,my son! I know you can!", my mom said and hug me tightly.

"Ma,I-I...Can't....br-reath.L-let m-me go", I begged to my mom.

"Owh,sorry!But,we have to celebrate it! I'll call your father.He has to know about this", she said and run downstairs to take her phone.

"Fine.I want to make a call with Xiumin.He also have to know this". I take my smartphone that was situated on my study table and call him.

"Anyeong Haseyo.This is Minseok.Who's there?"

"Ya~Baozi!This is me,Luhan!", I yelled.

"Owh,mianhae Luhan.I forgot to save your number in my contact list.Anyway,why you're calling me out of the blue?Miss me?Hehe."