Chapter 2

Luhan's POV

The day that I waited most finally be!Today,it's the day.I'll stay in Korea!I'm at Beijing Airport now with Xiumin and my parents.We're waiting for our flight.

"Are you sure Luhan?",my mom asked.

"Don't worry,Ma~I know what I'm doing"

"Aww~My son had grow up!Take care yourself there,Luhan.I know you can live there without us beside you",my father said and ruffled my hair.

"Don't worry,Uncle.Your little LuluDeerLuhan will always be fine with me",Xiumin added and giggled.

"Lulu?Ya~I'm a man!",I yelled at him and hit him.

"Boys,stop argue.We've to go now,Luhan.We'll miss you,my naughy son",my mom said.I hugged my parents before leaving.They then bid a goodbye at us and leave us there.

"I'm not forcing you,isn't it?",Xiumin asked.

"Nope.I should study there.Maybe,I can find someone",I giggled.

"Wow~What is that?Girlfriend?Future wife?True love?",Xiumin chuckled.

"All of it.I guess"
.
.
. SKIP
.
.

We finally arrived at Incheon Airport.Yes!We safely landed in Korea now!It's already night.We get our luggages and walked out from the airport.As we exit,Xiumin waved his hand to a man.The man waved his hand back and walked towards us.

"Welcome home,Mr Kim.And welcome to Korea,Mr Lu",the man greeted us.

"Luhan,meet my driver A.K.A my second father,Mr Seo.You can call him Ahjussi",Xiumin said.

"Let me put your luggages in.You guys have to rest a lot",Ahjussi said.We just nodded and hop into the car.After everything done,Ahjussi hop into the car and drive us home.
.
.
.
.
.

As we reached there,Ahjussi put our luggages in Xiumin's house.It's not as I thought.I thought Xiumin lives in a normal house.But,his house is as big as our houses in China.And,he has his own car,Mercedes Benz.As I know,he doesn't any car except his father's car in China.

"This is my old shabby house",Xiumin said and chuckled.

"Ya~Do you want a castle?Show me the whole house",I said.

"I'll just show your room and let's sleep.It's already night and I'm too tired",Xiumin said.I agreed with it because I'm also tired.We enter the house and went upstairs.We reached in front a room.Xiumin opened the door and both of us entered the room.

"Black and white?"

"Yup!Because you are a manly guy.So,I think black and white suit you well",he said.

"My room just next yours and Mr and Mrs Seo's room at the corner",he added.He then left me alone in the room.After done kept my clothes in my closet,I fresh up myself and went to bed.

"Tomorrow,I'll start my first day"
.
.
.
.
.

Xiumin's POV

Kringggg!!!!!!my alarm clock ringing.I turned it off and opened my eyes slowly.It's still early,6.30 am.I take my towel and freshen up myself.After done,I put on my school uniform and get my school bag and car's key.I went downstairs to having breakfast with Luhan.He's so early today.Maybe he so excited to enter the academy.

After having our breakfast,I went outside to get my car in the garage.Luhan then hop into my car and I drove my car to All-Stars Academy.

We reached there after 15 minutes.I can see an excited Luhan now.Looks like he really want to study here and no one forcing him.I brought him to the school's office first since he have to register first.After everything done,I brought him to our classroom,5th Music A.

"Wow~High class!"

"Of course.Do you know,SM Entertainment is our main sponsor.And many of their artists also study here",I said.We then entered the classroom and sit on our seats.Luhan's seat is behind me because he hates to sit in first row.

"Who's that cute boy?"."OMO!He's so cute!"."Aish!!!He has a baby face!"."He's my boyfriend now"."Are you sure he's a boy?He looks like a girl"."Of course he's a boy!Do you wanna spotcheck on him?".The girls started to murmured each other.

I scanned the whole classroom and saw him,Chen.He's reading a book and didn't noticed me at all.I then stand up and approach him.

"Kim Jong Dae!"

"Hyung!".We had a hug for a few seconds.After done hugging,Chen then took out his wallet and show me a picture.It's really suprising me when I saw the picture.It's a photo of him in his trip at Disneyland Hong Kong.

"Ya~Who told you to selca with my Princess Ariel?There are many other princesses in Disneyland,and you choose her?She's mine!",I yelled at him and made a pout face.

"Just wanna make you be Mr Jelly.Now,you can keep this one.There are many at my house",Chen said and let out a laugh.

"Wow~Princess Ariel!She's so beautiful in this picture",Luhan appeared in sudden and grabbed the photo from my hand.I palm my face.

"Chen,this is Luhan.He was the 'someone' that I told you",I said.

"Jinjja?He's so cute!Is it my new hyung?".I nodded.Chen then shook Luhan's hand happily.

"My name is Kim Jong Dae.Call me Chen.Nice to meet you,Luhan hyung!",Chen introduced himself and giggled.Then,5 students enter our class.They're the most hot boys in our academy.They're Suho,Lay,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Kris.I can see Suho pinned a golden batch on his uniform.Well,he now a President Students.And all of them smiled at me except,Suho.I sighed.Chen patted my shoulder and force a smile.Only him,knew the truth.

"Take your seats,guys!Our teacher is coming!",Jackie,our classmate yelled.All the students take their seats immadiately.

"Good morning,Sir!"

"Good morning,students.You may sit".

"My name is Lee Jae Hee.Can call me Sir Lee.From now,I'm your new music teacher.Previously,I teaching in US for 6 years.I asked to transfer here due to my personal problem".

"Sir Lee is so handsome!He maybe still in mid 20!I'm very sure she still unmarried!",I heard my girl classmate giggled.Not only she,but maybe the whole girls in our class.

"I'm mid 30,and already have a wife and 2 children",Sir Lee added.The girls faces turn to a disapointed faces.I chuckled.

"Why the girls want Sir Lee?There are so many other boys in this world!",I muttered.I then feel a kicked at my chair.It's from the girl.

"Pabo!Sir Lee is more cute,more handsome and more adorable than you,Minseok!",she said.I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Okay!Let's begin our lesson!"

-------------------------------------------------