Chapter 25

Ye Jin's POV

As I reached home,I went inside and saw Jimin with his bags,from upstairs.

"Where are you going?Run away?"

"Aniya.I'm going to a Summer Camp with Bangtan tomorrow.Yoongi's father invited us.We have to go there early in the morning.So,I'll have a night at Yoongi's house",he said.He about to went outside until I blocked him.

"Waeyo?"

"Where the camp-"

"Bye,noona.See you!",he cutted me off as he just bumped me.So rude that boy!

"Wait.He so weird today.He always told me where he is going.Did he.....

....going to a same camp as me?"
.
.
.
.
~THE NEXT DAY~

"See you again,Eomma!".I bid a goodbye at her before I went inside the car.Ahjussi will send me there as all the campers have to gather first.

As I arrived there,I hop out from the car and about to take my bags from the car's boot.

"Let me help you,Jinnie",a guy approach me rushly as he about to take one of my bags.Luhan.

"Jinnie?Is it a new name for me?".He nodded and chuckled.I let him take the bags since it was his pleasure.Both of us walked to a tree which the others also gather there.All of them already there except Suho,Lay,Kai and Min Ha.

"Lovebirds is coming",I heard the boys murmured.Hye Jin and Hye Rin kept chuckled.I just ignore them.Maybe they just play around.Luhan place my bags with others.He then take his seat which between Sehun and Tao while I sit between Shin Sisters.

"What's wrong with you girls?",I asked.

"We proud of you,Ye Jin",Hye Jin said while Hye Rin patted my shoulder.

"Ne,unnie!Finally,you can accept boy in your life as your-"

"Who says?I'm not ready for it yet",I cutted Hye Rin off.

"Don't kidding.We knew you more than a year,unnie.More than 5 okay.You love Luhan oppa,isn't it?",Hye Rin asked.

"Shut up!It's my privacy.Only me know the answer".The girls continue chuckle.
.
.
.
.

Suho's POV

Because my parents and Kai's parents are good friends,I was forced by them to go to school together with Kai.I ask Lay to come with me while Kai ask his cousin,Min Ha.

The drive filled with silent.The driver didn't turn on the radio.Lay read a book while Min Ha chatting with someone on the phone.Kai and I stare out the window.

"You can fix it,Suho.You still have a time",Luhan says always recalles in my mind.I change my sight to Kai who still stare out the window.

"If Luhan hyung was right,I'll fix it.For our future and our dream.To be a shining star".

"This camp may help me".
.
.
.
.

As we arrived,we hop out from the car and get our belongings in the car's boot.After everything done,I take a seat near Luhan while Lay joined Baekhyun and Chanyeol.Min Ha with the girls while Kai sat beside D.O.

"Are everyone here?",Mr Min asked.

"Ne!"

"Sir Lee will joined us too and he will bring his daughter.Let's wait for him",he said.He then leave us to get his stuffs.

"Are you okay,Suho?",Luhan asked me.

"I..I"

"You're not okay?"

"I'm fine.Thanks for asking",I said and fake a smile.

Yes.I want to reunite my boys by this camp!This is my promise!It's my fault for and let me fix it.My own mistake!
.
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

The bus we will ride arrived at school safely.Since all the campers arrived,Mr Min and Sir Lee with his little daughter arrived,we were asked to get in to the bus.

As I went in,I saw all the seats already have their owner.Xiumin with Hye Jin,Min Ha with Hye Rin,Chen with Lay,Sehun with Tao,D.O with Kai,Chanyeol with Baekhyun,Suho with Kris and Sir Lee with Mr Min.I then saw an empty seat at the last row.It's beside Ye Jin.

"Hi~",I murmured as I sit.I saw a little girl beside her.She so familiar to me.Wait.She the girl we found yesterday at the mall!

"She is Sir Lee's daughter?".Ye Jin nodded and ruffled the little girl's hair.

"Hey,little girl.What's your name?",I asked as I give her a candy.She grabbed it and giggling.

"Lee Sophea,Daddy and Mommy",she cheered.

"She still calling me Mommy.But,it's okay.I love it.I guess it suitable for me",Ye Jin said as she help unwrapped the candy.

"Me too.I love she call me daddy".
.
.
.
.

2 hours already left and we're reaching Naksan.I just wake up from my sleep.Everybody still sleep.I rubbed my sleepy eyes and realized something.My Jinnie also sleeping,on my shoulder.

"She's so beautiful in sleep".I starred at her for a long moments.I then took out my phone and capture some of her sleeping images.I also take some selca with her.After done,I review the photos in my gallery.I smiled and chuckled alone.We look so perfect in this picture.Haha.

"Saranghae,Luhan",I heard Ye Jin mumbled.As I heard it,I change my sight to her.She still sleeping.

"I hope you'll tell it to me in reality,Ye Jin".
.
.
.
.

The bus then stop at a very windy place.I look through the window.Gosh!We arrived at Naksan Beach!

"Wake up,students!We're arrived!",Mr Min said.All the students started to wake up and made some stretches.

"Wake up,sleepyhead",I whispered in Ye Jin's ear.She open her eyes slowly and rubbed it.She realized about her position.

"Owh,Lu...Luhan.Is it hurt?".She looks a bit suprised.

"You're not an elephant.Of course it's not hurt at all.As long as you not hurt",I said.She just give me a smile and pinch my cheeks.

"I love that smile",I murmured.Her cheeks blushed a little.

"Ouh~There you are,guys.Could you take care Sophea for this trip?I maybe will neglect her,so I hope you can help.Just for this camp",Sir Lee said.Both of us look at the sleeping Sofia.

"Sure sir".Sir Lee then leave us and went outside the bus.

"Let me carry her.You should manage our bags",Ye Jin said and carry Sofia.She then walked and went outside.
.
.
.
.

Ye Jin's POV

All of us gathered at the beach.Sofia just wake up from her sleep.Mr Min and Sir Lee is going to give us a room.

"I've booked 7 rooms for us.We just use 5 while the rest for our guests",Mr Min told us.I heard my girls chuckling.I turn around and look at them.

"Shhh!!!Don't tell Ye Jin about the guests",Min Ha whispered.

"She must be suprised with it!",Hye Jin giggled.They highed-five each other.I just ignore them and continue listening to Mr Min briefing.

"Room 1 for Xiumin,Kai,Suho and D.O".

"What??!!!!!!",I palm my face.

"Room 2 for Luhan,Sehun,Tao and Kris".

"Room 3 for Lay,Chen,Chanyeol and Baekhyun".

"Room 4 just for girls and Room 5 for me and Sir Lee.We'll start our activity tomorrow and our guest will arrive by this evening.Okay!!You guys may go to your room now!"