Chapter 29

Luhan's POV

I went inside my room and rest myself on my bed.I look through out the window and only see my friends enjoy themselves together.

"She hates me a lot now.She didn't trust me anymore.She didn't want to listen my explanation".I sighed.Tears rolled down on my cheeks.It was my first time cry because a girl that I love most.The only girl I love in this world.

"Luhan!Ya~What-",Xiumin entered my room.He didn't finished hir words until he saw me cry.He approach me and take a seat beside me.

"Waeyo?Luhan~Don't cry.Aigoo~You make me cry too",he said.

"Miss your mom?".I shook my head and quickly wipe my tears.

"I'm fine.There just a few dust in my eyes.Why should I cry?I'm a man",I lied.Xiumin starred at me for a few seconds.

"Don't lied.I knew you for years,not days.Waeyo,Luhan?"

"Share your problem with me",he continued.

"Gwechanha,Baozi.But......"

"Why you sat on my bed?Want a kick?".Xiumin immadiately went out from my room.

"Aaaahhhh!!!Jebal~I need someone now!"
.
.
.
.

Min Ha's POV

"He what?!!!",Hye Jin asked in suprised.

"Shhhh!!Can't you low your voice?Do you want the whole world know about it?",I groaned.

"Oh!!That guy!!He don't know me yet!I'm Shin Hye Jin!!Champion Black Belt in Taekwando!".Hye Jin look really angry with it.I regret to tell her about it.

"But,did you hear what they said anything there?",she asked.I shook my head.Of course I didn't heard it.I saw them from a far position!!!

"I heard it.Kyungsoo and I-"

"What did you do there with D.O?",Hye Jin cutted Hye Rin's off.

"Ya~Could you let her finish her words?!",I muttered.

"It's not important at all.But it's not Luhan's oppa mistake.It's that BITCH plan",Hye Rin said.

"How did you know it?".Hye Rin then take out her phone and show us a message from Taylor.

"She texted me just now.That's why Kyungsoo and I went there.Actually,we want to stop it.But,urmmm...Aishh~Let's not talk about it".

"Should we tell Ye Jin the truth?",Hye Jin asked.

"Of course!But,did she trust us?",I muttered.

"Yeah~She must thought we try to defend Luhan".
.
.
.
.

D.O's POV

I asked Chen hyung to go with me to Luhan's hyung room.As we enter,we saw him sitting on the floor.We joined him there.He is crying.

"Hyung",both of us greeted him.

"Wae?I'm not in mood to play any games now.Just play it without me",he murmured.

"Aniya,hyung",Chen said.I patted his shoulder.

"Only Chen and I know it.How can it happened?".

"Molla.I felt like I was hipnotized that time.Is she use spells?Come on!This is not a fairy world!!!",he groaned.

"Jebal~I love her a lot!I never love other girls before!She's the first and will be the last for me!",he continued.

"My advice...Just let her calm down first",Chen said.

"Ne.Girls usually take a long time to calm down themselves",I added.

"But how long?"

"Trust me.If she still love you,she can't stand with it for a long time".

"She will return to you,hyung".

----------------------------------------
A/N:Shorts,but I hope you like it ^_^ .Be patient,Luhan.I hope Ye Jin will return too.