Chapter 37

~3 weeks later~
Ye Jin's POV

I wake up this morning and prepare myself for school.Everyone around me always support me to move on.And here I am.I have to be strong for him.

I went downstairs and join my family having brrakfast.Eomma cooked us pancakes today.I'm about to put some in my plate but oppa take it away.

"Oppa.Give it back",I said and showed him a -_- face.

"Aigoo,Ye Jin.Be a bit cheerful.You promised us,isn't it?".I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you think it's as easy as eating pancake?Try to be in my shoe and you'll know it",I said.Jin Woo looked in his plate with his guility face.He stopped talking and continue eating his food.But he didn't give back my pancake! -_-

"Special for you,Noona!!!",Jimin cheered as he come out from the kitchen with a plate of pancakes in his hand.He place it nicely.He decorate the pancakes with a smile,using the strawberry jam and corn flakes.

"You such a sweet guy,Jimin.Gomawo",I said and pinch his cheek.

"Of course.I want you to smile today.No more tears!".
.
.
.
.

As I arrived,I made my own way to my locker.Everyone who pass by me will greet me and ask how my day.Most of them are from Lu FanClub.They always do that since the incident happened.

I unlock my locker and saw a letter.I take it and read it.

"Always smile,Ye Jin.We,Lu FanClub will always supporting you!"

#LuJinCouple#

They sent a letter for me everyday.I didn't tired of that but happy because there's lot people care about me.

"Unnie!!!!!!!!",someone screamed.I turn around and saw Hye Rin run towards me.She then give me a very tight hug.

"Waeyo?"

"Kyah!!!Someone gave me a love letter!",she giggled.She showed me the letter and ask me to read it.

"Hi,I'm your secret admirer.I hope we can meet.But I'm not sure when is it.Since these few months we will busy with works,so I guess I want to meet you on the graduation day".

Love,
D.Kyoo

D.Kyoo?There's nobody in this academy name with it.Ahhh~He a secret admirer.Of course he use a secret name too.

"I once see this handwriting,but I don't know who",I said.

"Me too.I hope he is a nice guy like Kyungsoo.He cute!",she giggled.

"Do you love him?",Hye Jin and Min Ha who from nowhere asked in sudden.

"Urrmm...Ya~You unnies will.late for class!Pali!Pali!"
.
.
.
.

Mr.Jang enter our class since it is his lesson.As he enter,he place his stuffs on the table and take a marker pen.He draw a big 2 on the whiteboard.

"Do you know what it's mean?".The whole class shook our head.

"It's your final exam!You still have 2 months!This exam will enroll you in any university for your courses!",he yelled.I palm my face hardly.Seriously,I really forgot about it!

"Even Ye Jin,Min Ha and Hye Jin got the highest mark in this class in Science subject,but I still unstatisfied!",he continued.

"So open your books now!We'll do revision together!"
.
.
.
.

After the school over,I went to the hospital to visit him.Actually,I force myself not to do it since I always cry.It always remind me the incident happened to him that night.But,Jimin visited Luhan a few days ago and told me that Luhan's heart sometimes stop beating.

As I went inside,I saw a lady sit on the chair beside Luhan's bed.I never saw her before.She noticed my appearence and stand up.She then smiled and bowed at me.I also do the same.

"Hi,beautiful.May I know your name?",she asked as she approach me.I got a little nervous.

"I'm Park Ye Jin.Nice to meet you,Mrs..."

"So you're Ye Jin?I'm Luhan's mom.Nice to meet you too,Ye Jin".She then shook my hand and tagged me outside.Both of us sit at the bench outside.

"Actually,I really want to meet you.My son told me a lot about you.No wonder he loves you.You're so pretty",she giggled and hold my warm hand.

"His big change suprised me a lot!He never have a girl before.Most of his schoolmates thought he was a gay.But I know who my son.Maybe because he has the baby face",,she continued.

"Aahh~I want to have a drink at the cafe.Can you look after him for a while?".I just nodded amd smiled at her.She stand up and leave me there.As she lost from my sight,I went inside and take the seat.

"Hi Luhan.It's me,Ye Jin.I rare come here to visit you.It's not because I hate you,but stepped in this hospital always remind me about that night".My eyes turn watery.I quickly wiped it.I've promised to myself not to cry again.I hold his cold hand.

"I feel lonely now,and I don't want to feel it for the whole of my life.I miss you,and I want to see you again.I want you to be the light.I want to be the moon for you.It's not that I'm too good in leading,but your existence in my life brought a new light.A new hope.You shine the darkness in my life,Luhan",I said.

"Wake up soon,Light.Moon always here,waiting you",I mumbled.I look on his face and I found he tried to open his eyes.

"Ye..Y-Ye Jin",he stuttered.I come closer to him.

"Luhan?".My eyes turn watery.He's trying to say something.

"I.....".Luhan didn't finished his words until the long beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp come fron the EKG.His eyes reclose and her hands freely down.

"Luhan?Luhan!Luhan!Please don't go!!!"

"What happen-"

"Doc!Please save him!He can't just go like that!Jebal!",I cried.A nurse approach me and escort me outside.

"Everything will be fine,Miss".
.
.
.
.

EXO,Bangtan and my girls with Mr Min and Luhan's parents waited patietly outside.We still waiting for the doctor.

"Please don't take my son",I heard Luhan's mom cried.

"Please save him".

"Please,don't take him away",I prayed.A few minutes later,the doctor come out from the room.He approach us and take off his mask.He look down on the floor.

"I'm sorry.He's gone".