Chapter 4

Luhan's POV

I wait for Ye Jin more than 5 minutes.She still not come back.I sighed.Maybe she had a class now.I decided to return to my class since Mr Jo lessons about to end.As I'm about to exit the library,I heard a fought from outside.I stalk through the window and saw two girls smirking at another girl.

"Ye Jin?What the girls trying to do at her?",I asked myself.I continue stalking them and saw one of the girls are going to slap Ye Jin.Before anything happened,I immadiately went outside.

"Stop!".All the girls focus on me.And one of then approach me.

"Oppa~",the girl said and hugged me.I look at his nametag.Tiffany Swift.

"Hell,what are you doing?I didn't know you!And what are you trying to do at her?!",I yelled.

"Oppa~Why you really care about her?What I didn't have that she have?!I'm more beautiful than her!",she yelled back.

"Beautiful?Is there any mirror?Check it by yourself",I said.I then grabbed Ye Jin's wrist and about to take her leave the place,but Tiffany pulled me while her friend push Ye Jin until she fell down.

Ye Jin's POV

"Ouch!It's really hurt!",I murmured.I stand up by myself and looked at them.I then ran away.I went to my car and hop in.

"Drive me to the park",I commanded my driver.I let out tears rolled on my cheeks.As I reached there,I take a sit on a bench there.This is my favourite place whenever I get problems.Park in my neighbourhood.

"Why?Why they have to hurt me?I don't care about anyone!I just care about myself!Is it wrong?!I don't mad about Sehun and his friends.I'm the one who asked them to bully me.They thought me about strongness.From that,I be more stronger.But,why the Queenkas always ruin my day?!I gave everything they want!What they want more?!Kill me?!",I cried.I looked on the sky.The sky makes me calm down.It so peaceful!Then,someone joined me on my bench.It's a boy.He then passed me a handkerchief.

"I don't know why you are crying.But please,seeing girl cry is my weakness",he said.He then passed me a bottle of mineral water.

"You can share your problem with me.If-if you don't mind",he continued.

"Gomawo,Luhan.You're so kind.But why?"

"Because you are a girl".
.
.
.

It's already dusk,but we still at the park.People started to leave the park.Seconds by seconds,there just us,sitting side by side at the park.Only the both of us there.

"Feeling better now?",he broke the silence.I nodded lightly and look at the sky.

"This park,made me calm down.It's so peaceful here!Mostly,in dusk.All the problems that I earn today gone".

"Gomawo for company me",I continued and forced a smile.I then stand up and walked to my home.I noticed that Luhan is following me from back.I stopped walking and turn around.

"Why you're following me?Are you a stalker?"

"Aniya~My house is there.We're neighbour.You don't have to be scare.I'm not a stalker.I'll see you tomorrow",he said.He then walked pass by me and went to his house.
.
.
.

As I went in,I saw my cousin,Jimin and his 2 friends,Jungkook and Taehyung at the dining table with Eomma.I went there and take a seat beside Taehyung while Eomma served our dinner.

"Are you okay,my daughter?How was your first day?Is everything fine?",Eomma asked.I just nodded and forced a smile.Suddenly,Taehyung hit my arm.

"Ouch!"

"Ye Jin?Mi-Mian-Mianhae~I didn't mean to...Wait.What's wrong with your arm?How did you get these bruise?",Taehyung asked so many questions.I palm my face.I didn't want Eomma know about this,but unfortunately she knew.

"Ye Jin?My daughter~What happened?Tell me the truth,Park Ye Jin.The girls bullied you again?I'll transfer you to another school.Let's study in Jimin's school.I'm sure,his other friend will treat you well",Eomma said.She looks so worried about me.

"But Eomma~Our school just for boys.Noona can't study there,unless she's a boy",Jungkook giggled.

"Ouh,yeah.I'm forgot about it.Let's transfer to-"

"It's okay,Eomma.I'm fine",I cutted her off and forced a smile.

"I can transfer to ASA,if you want",Jimin said.

"Hurrmm...If Jimin hyung move,then all the Bangtan will move there too.And I can have girlfriends there",Jungkook giggled.Jimin then poke Jungkook's head.

"It's okay,my daughter.If you want,I'll send you all the Bangtan to guard you.The girls then can't bully you anymore",Eomma said.She then went to the kitchen and leave us at the dining table.After done with my dinner,I went upstairs to fresh up and went sleep immadiately.
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

I went home and went upstairs to fresh up.After that,I went to the kitchen to have my dinner.I saw Ahjumma still cooking,so I just sat at the table.I realized that Xiumin didn't come home yet.It's already 7pm.School's over at 4pm.Where was he?

"Where's Xiumin?",both of us asked chorusly.

"Wait.You came home alone?Where is Mr Kim?",Ahjumma asked.

"I-I don't know.I....s-skipped my classes today.Hehe",I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"Ahh~It's normal.ASA let their students skipped classes.You can skip the class but you can't late for it",Ahjumma said.She then served me my dinner meal.I enjoyed it alone on that night.

"Where are you,Baozi?"