Chapter 36

Xiumin's POV

~the next day~

I couldn't sleep well last night.I kept thinking about Luhan the whole night while Sehun fell asleep just like that.

"Hurmm...Did the school already told this to Luhan's parents?",I mumbled.

"Nope.They can't reach them but still try",Sehun said as he come out from the bathroom.He just finished his bath.

"There's a nurse passed Luhan's hyung phone to me last night",he added.I take it and try to unlock it.But there's a password.

"What's the password?",Both of us asked.

"Try Y-E  J-I-N",Sehun suggest.I try it but it can't unlock.

"Hurmm...EXO?".Still the same.

"Just forget it.I have Luhan's mom's number",I said.I take out my phone from my pocket and make a call.

"Hello?",the other line answered.

"Aunty,it's me Xiumin".

"Xiumin?What's wrong?".

"Urrr....Something happened to Luhan".I scratched the back of my neck and try to build a sentence.
.
.
.
.

I went home that morning to take a rest for a while.I didn't go to school today.As I arrived,Ahjumma asked me about Luhan and I told as the doctor told us last night.

"The jabbed left a quita deep wound and he lost a lot of blood.But there still a chance for him to keep alive".

I went upstairs to have a nap.But then,I felt like to visit Luhan's room.I turn the door knob and went inside.I take a sit at his study table and look at a frame of picture.A picture of us in Beijing.

"Aaahh~I love this moment.I still can't forget the first time I arrived in China".

~flashback~

"Put them inside,Minseok",Eomma commanded.I do as told and look at Eomma who was talking to our neighbour,Mrs Lu.

"Glad to have you as my neighbour,Mrs Kim",the lady said.

"Me too".They chat for a quite long time there.Appa also chatting with uncle.Both of them leave me carry all the boxes while my sister still playing with her doll.

"What-in-this-box???".It's too heavy and made me can't lift it.A boy then approach me and help me carry it.

"Ask a help from others next time",he said and smiled.He still in his school's uniform.Both of us carried all the boxes into our new house.

"Xie Xie",I said and bowed at him.

"Gwechanha~My pleasure".Both of us then went outside and joined my parents.

"Ouh,there he is.Luhan!Come here!",the lady said.The boy who helped me just now heard it and ran to the lady.I also did the same since Eomma called me.

"This is my son,Luhan.I guess he a bit older than yours",the lady said.

"Nope.Minseok also born in 1990.Maybe my son just a quite short",Eomma said and ruffled my hair.Luhan can't stop stared at me.

"Baozi",he muttered.The lady heard it and pinch Luhan's cheek.

"I'm sorry.My son talked nonsense since this morning",the lady said.She then asked Luhan to go inside their house and change.