Chapter 20

Hye Jin's POV

"Because the girl was you",Xiumin said as he hold my cold hands.I'm speechless now.I don't know how my feelings now.To be happy?Truly I said that I love him too but the feeling gone until I found out about he loves Hyo Ri,my own friend.

"Did you hear me,Hye Jin?".I still didn't make any moves.I didn't blinked my eyes.Still focussed on him.

"It's...maybe too early for you.But I hope you can-".He stopped finishing his words until I gave him a kiss on his cheek.He blushed.

"Pali~Send me home.It's late and I don't want Hye Rin to finish all the dinner",I giggled.

"Arra,Jagiya~".
.
.
.
.

Xiumin's POV

Since it's already late and both of us in hunger,I asked Hye Jin to have a dinner at my home.As we reached there,we went inside.So suprising!We saw Luhan and Ye Jin holding hands from upstairs.They're heading to the same location as us,dining table.

"Ye Jin?",both of us muttered in a same time.Luhan and Ye Jin also looked suprised with our present.

"Don't dsiturb the new couple.Pali~Let's go dinner",I whispered to Hye Jin.She chuckled.All of us then take a seat at the table.

"Fed your wife",I tease him.Hye Jin chukled again and Ye Jin got blushed.

"We are not married yet.Why don't you feed Hye Jin?She must waiting for it",Ye Jin said and laughed.She then highed-five with Luhan.

"Dear girls and boys,enjoy your foods and stop argue.You're friends,isn't it?",Ahjumma told us.She then went into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"How was today?Why you went home late?",Luhan asked.Hye Jin look at me,waiting what I'm going answer.

"It's....It's fine.I just want to give the both of you some space",I said and laughed.

"Ya~Baozi!I'm serious!".I can't stop laughing.

I'm so happy today!Even I got problems but I can forget it.Since Luhan came and studied here,something change in my life.I can forgive myself and I return ti my first sight love,Shin Hye Jin.

"Let's be the new Kim Minseok,Xiumin".

----------------------------------------------
A/N:I think it's boring.Hurrmm...And short.Wait for the next update....^_^.........