Chapter 27

Ye Jin's POV

"Jinnie~Wake up".I felt someone shook my shoulder.I rubbed my sleepy eyes and wait for seconds.

"Wake up,sleepyhead",I heard a guy muttered.Wait.What boy doing in girls' room?I open my eyes and got up immadiately.

"Yay!!!Mommy awake!",Sophea cheered.

"Ya~What are you doing here?!",I asked him.

"Waking a Princess Ye Jin up.It's 10 now.Everyone done with their breakfast except you,Your Majesty".I lie down back as I heard his explanations.

"It's just 10,not.....Wait.10?!!!OMG!!!!".I immadiately took my towel and rushed to the bathroom.

"Ya~Luhan!Get out from this girls' room!"
.
.
.
.

After done prepare myself and breakfast,I went outside and joined the others.I take my sit between Hye Jin and Min Ha.

"How your sleep,Queen Jinnie?",Hye Jin asked and got chuckled.I rolled my eyes at her.

"It's just a little girl.Can't imagine if you're going to manage a baby",Min Ha joined her.Can I do something at them?Twist their ears?

"Try imagine,the little girl who is so cute and adorable is actually a panda making!She slept an hour after I sang a milionth song!",I muttered.They still chuckled.Okay,they are quite annoying now.

"Where's your sister?",I asked Hye Jin.

"Don't know.She went somewhere with D.O and Jin.But,if she was here too,she will annoy you a lot".She let a big laugh. -.-
.
.
.
.

D.O's POV

Hye Rin,Jin hyung and I went somewhere else to hide a few stuffs.It's for uor next activity,Treasure Hunt.

"Let me help you with the stuffs",Jin offered a help to Hye Rin.

"Gomawo,oppa~",Hye Rin said.They starred to each other for a long time.Jin hyung then brushed her hair aside.I don't what's wrong with me now.I felt too jelous.I guess I'm at the maximum limit of the jelous.

"*clearing my troat*Where should we hide these?Time is working".

"Yeah,s-sure.Let's go",he stuttered.He then walk first to find a best place.Hye Rin gave a death glared at me.

"Are you jelous,Kyungsoo?",she asked and got chuckled.

"Jelous?Why?".She then approach me and hold my hand.

"Because,you jelous saw Jin oppa care about me a lot.You want a special care too,isn't it?",she murmured.

"Hah?!I'm still-"

"I don't mean it.I mean you want the old Kai who is always there for you",she cutted me off.Maybe,she's right.Yeah,I miss the old Kai,the old Kim Jong In I knew as I enter All-Stars Academy.

"It's okay.I'm here.I know how you feel now",she said and patted my shoulder.I smiled at her and starred at her for a long time.

"Ya~Why you stare at me like that?"

"You're cute,Hye Rin",I murmured.

"Of course!I'm milions time cuter than my sister!And you!Haha!".

"Nope.I'm the most cutest while you just got the second place!".We kept argue about it until we heard Jin cleared his troat.

"Time working.Both of you are wasting my time",he muttered.I scratch the back of my neck.