Chapter 40

Ye Jin's POV

"Good luck,Ye Jin!!".That's the very main words I got in the early of the morning.Yes,today all the 5th Year Student in the whole nation will sit for the FINAL EXAM.It's sound a little bit scary but Eomma said..."Sit the exam with full of relax".

I on my way to school.While reaching,I use this golden chance to read my notes for the last time.The other students got a day off today except us,5TH YEAR STUDENTS.

"Good luck,Jinnie~Do the best in this final exam.I want you to pass it with flying colours".That's was a message from Luhan that I just received.

"So do you,oppa.Can I stop calling you with it?",I replied.Yes,I guess I've to stop it.It made me felt awkward.

"We're arrived,Miss Ye Jin",my driver said.I thanked him and hop out from the car.As I enter the school's gate,I saw Min Ha and Hye Jin who are still memorizing something.Maybe it's a formula.We're going to sit a Science first.As they saw me,they run towards me and screaming.

"Kyah!!!Are you ready?I felt like going to have a fever right now",Min Ha said.She looks so nervous.I place my my hand on her forehead and shook my head.

"No fever.You still have to sit it",I said.She rolled her eyes at me who is still chuckling.

"Hahahah!!If you got fever,I have panadol",Hye Jin said.Both of us then chuckled.And again,Min Ha rolled her eyes at us.

"Both of you are quite annoying now",she muttered.She then walk first to the exam hall.As we saw it,Hye Jin and I approach her and put our arms around her shoulder.

"Mianhae,Jung Min Ha~",both of us said in a time.

"Arra,arra.Ya~Let me go!You made me goosebump!"
.
.
.
.

"Timed out!!!Stop writing and check for your answers!Make sure all the questions already answered!".It is the last paper for this exam.Can't wait anymore!!!!

"Okay,you may go out.Congratulation,students!".All the students walked out rushingly from the exam hall.

"Kyah!!!!!!!!Goodbye books!!!!!",Chanyeol shouted.

"I can't wait for the Graduation Day!!!",Hye Jin giggled.

"Yeah!!!We're going to perform as EXO this year!!!",Suho said.

"EXO is my style",Kris murmured.

"It's our style!!!".My girls just chuckled.It goes same as me.My phone then rang.A video call from Luhan.I picked it up hurriedly.

"Jinnie!!!",he screamed.

"Ya~We also here!",the rest yelled.

"Luhan~When you'll return back here?",Xiumin asked.

"As I said,before Ye Jin's birthday.Next week.It's boring here",he said.

"OF COURSE!No Ye Jin,no joy!",Chen said and laughed.The rest also joined him.

"The test is very easy!I can't believe it!",he said.Even he in China,he still have to sit the exam.Mr Min flied there for Luhan.

"As easy as ABC and 123",I heard Kris mumbled.

"Return as soon as you can,Luhan.EXO is going to perform.Remember that you also one of EXO's member now!",Suho said.

"Arra,leader Kim.I think I've to hung up now.See you guys next week.Anyeong!!!"