Chapter 31

Xiumin's POV

"I'm sorry guys.I've made a big mistake in our life.I'm to ego and selfish",Suho said.

"Ani,hyung.It's my fault.If I didn't driving that night,this never happened",Kai said.I approach them and rubbed their back.

"Gwechanha,guys.Let's forget the past and open the new book of our life",I said.Both of them smiled.

"Is it mean we are returning to be the EL-BOYS?",the rest asked.

"Baozi!Xiumin!Wake up!Pali!Pali!",someone groaned and shook my shoulder.I rubbed my sleepy eyes and opened it solwly.Luhan?

"Waeyo?I'm still sleepy.Go find others to play",I murmured and continue sleeping.

"It's just a dream,Minseok.Don't think about it too much"

Luhan's POV

This Baozi!!Huh...I went out from their room and went to Lay's room which in room 3.I turn the door knob and went inside.

"Yi Xing.Yi Xing.Lay~Wake up",I whipered in his ear.A few.seconds later,he opened his sleepy eyes and got up from the bed.

"Luhan?Wae?It's still 5 AM.Did you want to play with me?",he asked and got chuckled.

"A-ani.Ya~I'm not a kid!I just...urmm...want to tell something"

"What is it?"
.
.
.
.

We went out and sat at the seaside.I tell him my problems and good,he listen it carefully.

"And then...I fall in love with her.And yesterday,A BITCH kissed me and she saw it.She really angry at me.She tought I'm the one who kissed that stupid crazy girl!"

"And D.O and Chen told me to let her calm down first.It must be a long time to wait,but it's okay with me.I can wait for any long",I continued.

"Then,what's wrong?"

"What if she can't forgive me?".I let out a big sighed.Lay approach me and patted my shoulder.

"Aishhh~If she love you,she can't make it for a long time.She'll return to you.Trust me",Lay said.

"I know,but....D.O and Chen also told the same to me".

"So do I.Listen,just let her calm down first.Treat her just as a caring friend,not a boyfriend.Everything must be fine,Luhan".
.
.
.
.

Suho's POV

Sum shine bright today.Everyone gathered at the seaside after done with our breakfast as it was Mr Min instruction.

"This may be our last activity here since all of us are going home by the next morning.Since all the guys here have a very well voice and dance,why don't you perform it?",Sir Lee said.

"It's not a suggestion but we really mean it.All the guys,the both school have to perform.And I really mean ALL THE GUYS",Mr Min added as he starred at Luhan for a long time.

"But sir...I can't dance",Luhan murmured.

"No excuse.You have Kai and Lay to teach you the choreo.Now,go practice!"
.
.
.
. Skip
.
.
.

It's evening now.EL-BOYS won the best vocal while Bangtan won the best choreo.Congrat to the both group.I know we are too awesome!

All of us enjoy our last moments at the beach.The boys enjoyed themselves by taking some selcas with Nam Joon's polaroid while the girls burried something under the sand.Maybe they want to keep their memories in the time capsul.While me,sat at the seaside alone while watching the boys from far.I smiled.They happy now.