Chapter 38

Ye Jin's POV
~the next day~

After receive the news about his death,many of ASA students attend his funeral today.Of course they want to meet him for the last time.The academy decided to take a day off today to give a chance to all the students and teachers for the funeral.

"He is a very good friend and once be a very good advisor of me.I'm proud to have him as my friend.I turn speechless as I reveived this news.I don't know how to describe my feeling.Losing a very best friend is very hurt!But,he's gone now.And I always be proud of you,buddy.Rest in peace,my friend",Kris said in his speech.It was my first time saw he cry.Tao and Suho be side him,calming him down.Three of them then went down from the platform and my turn to give a speech.

"Urrm...This guy ever be a person that I love most.Love him more than a friend.He always there for me and be my accompany partner.Losing him is a quite big lost in our life,in our academy and in my life.I forgave all his mistakes before.I hope you rest in peace,Eric.Thanks for being the first best male friend ever I have".My tears rolled on my cheek.Min Ha passed me her handkerchied and I used it to wipe my tears.After I.done with my speech,I went down and take my seat back.I saw Taylor who is still crying.Hye Jin and Hye Rin beside her,calming her down.

"He the only relative I have here.And now,I'm alone.He knew everything more than me",she cried.I rubbed her back and give her a warm hug.

"It's okay,Taylor.Be strong,okay?You still have us",I said.

"Ye Jin,Min Ha,Hye Jin and Hye Rin,I'm so sorry for always disturb your life.I'm too stupid.I do anything that Tiffany told me to do.Please forgive me",she said.

"It's okay,Taylor.We forgave you",Min Ha said.The rest of us also agreed with her.Someone then patted my shoulder.It's Kris.

"Let me manage her.He's waiting you there,Ye Jin".
.
.
.
.

~flashback~
Luhan's POV

"Please,doc.Tell them that I died",I said in a weak tone.

"But why?"

"I...want to make a suprise for a girl there".I pointed him at Ye Jin.He let out a big sighed.

"Hurmm..Okay".The doctor then went out from my room and do as told.I saw Min Ha escort Ye Jin to some place.The glass window.Maybe want to calm down her friend.A few seconds later,the doctor went inside back and commanded the nurse to push me who was sitting on the wheelchair.As I went out,the rest of them really suprised with me.I winked my eyes at them and smiled.

"He very crazy",I heard Hye Jin murmured.The nurse pushed me until I asked her to stop.She then help me to stand up and approaching Ye Jin who was still cry.I ask Min Ha to leave her.I walk slowly and as I reached her,I put my arms around her waist.I place my chin softly on her shoulder.

Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don't cry, cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

"When you smile,it's sunshine.Now,look at me with your smile",I muttered.Ye Jin turn around and burried her face in my chest.She hugged me tightly.As tight as she want.

"How could you make this such jokes?Do you really want to die?Do you really want to leave me?",she cried.I put my index finger on her lips.

"I want a smile,not a nag",I chuckled.

"Aigoo~Our Luhan hyung is so sweet!",Sehun giggled.

"That's my son!",my father cheered.

"That's my best student!",Mr Min said and clapped his hand.

"If we want to be a manly guy,we should learn it from Luhan hyung",Jungkook said.
.
.
.

~back to reality~
Ye Jin's POV

As I arrived at the hospital,I went to his room.He was transfered to another room since his condition was totally stable now.I turn the door knob and went inside.I saw Taehyung laughed with Luhan.

"Aaaawww~You're too sweet,hyung",Taehyung said and laughed.

"I'll do my best.I want to see her always smile",Luhan said as he stared at me for a long moment.

"Hurmm....Can I join you guys?"

"No!It's guy to guy chat.But,if you're a guy....".I can see Taehyung smirking.I poked his head and laughed.

"Ya~It's no nice to do it at him",Luhan said and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"I've to go now.Bangtan has a practice.I can't miss it or Rap Mon will nag at me",Taehyung said.He bid a goodbye at us and left me with Luhan inside the room.I sat on his bed,beside him.

"How was the funeral?I felt a little guilt not attend it",he said.

"It's going well.Why did you never told me that Eric have cancer?"

"He doesn't want anybody know it.That's why I never told anybody about it",he murmured.Silence the filled us for a while.

"Gomawo,Luhan".

"What for?"

"For protect me by being stabbed that night.It's a big sacrifice.You nearly lost your life forever,just for me",I said.

"And that's made me love you a lot now",I continued.

"You love me?".I change my sight to another place.

"Say it".I shook my head.

"Jebal~".I take a deep breathe in and out.

"Wo Ai Ni,Luhan",I murmured.My cheeks feel hot.

"I can't hear it".

"Wo Ai Ni,Luhan!",I screamed.He clapped his hand and laughed.His laugh sound a little cruel,but that laugh I miss a lot.

"So...can I made a wish?",he asked.

"Mwo?"

"Call me oppa",he chuckled.

"You just 6 months older than me.It's unfair!".

"But I still older than you",he said and sticked out his tongue.He come closer to me and hold my cheek.Our face just inches.My heart beat so fast.

"Luhan.What are you trying to do?",a lady asked.It's Luhan's mom.Both our faces turn to crimson.

"Just on her cheek",Eomma said.Both of the lady chuckled.We also joined them.

"Gwechanha,I'll do it secretly",he whispered and smirked at me.I palm his face.

"Pervert".

---------------------------------------------
A/N:A hero can't die or this story never be fun.This is not the ending yet.There still a few chapters.Waiting!!!