Chapter 26

Ye Jin's POV

At the night,we have our dinner together at the beach.I'm still wondering who is the guests actually.Nobody tell me who are them.

"Is the chicken grilled?",Luhan asked.I just nodded.He then took a plate and put 2 chicken wings.

"Is it enough?",I chuckled.

"Not mine.This is for our daughter",he said and smiled.He then leave me.I heard my girls chuckling.

"Waeyo?What so funny?"

"Daughter?Hurmm~So sweet!",Min Ha giggled.

"Not sweet!So fast!",Hye Jin joined her.

"Since when our Unnie Park married?She didn't invited us at all.You cruel!",Hye Rin muttered.

"Ya~Finish your works as soon as possible!".
.
.
.
.
.

All of us having our dinner happily.Xiumin,Suho and Kai also enjoyed us happily.They also sit side by side.Maybe they really want to enjoy this trip and forget their past.

"Students,I want to introduce you guys with our guests for this trip",Sir Lee announce.He then called out the mystery guests to show themselves.A seconds later,a few boys walked in.

"BANGTAN BOYS??!!!!!".I heard the girls chuckling again.

"You girls....Know about it?!"

"Mianhae,unnie~",Hye Rin said.She then wrapped my shoulder with her arms.

"Anyeong Haseyo~We are Bangtan Boys from Seoul Music Academy!",the boys said and bowed at us.

"I'm Kim Nam Joon,leader of Bangtan Boys.Can call me Rap Monster or RM".

"I'm Min Yoongi,son of Mr Min.You guys can call me Suga".

"My name is Kim Seok Jin.Call me Jin".

"My name is Jung Ho Seok.Can call me J-Hope and I hope we can be a good friend.I'm giving my hope to you all!".

"My name is Park Jimin,call me Jimin and I'm Ye Jin's cousin.Hi Noona!Suprised!"

"Enjoy it,Jimin.You'll knew it later",I mumbled and glared at him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung.Can call me V or Alien or....Maybe Tae".

"I don't know Baekhyun hyung lost his twin",Sehun murmured.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook.Can call me JK,Kookie or Jungkookie or Jungkook.For girls,I'm still single".He raised his eyebrows.

"That maknae",I glared at him too.After done introducing themselves,they take their seat with us.Jungkook,Jimin and V just settled themselves near to me while the rest of Bangtan near to Suho,Xiumin and Kai.

"Suprised,hurmm?",I glared at Jimin.I approach him and pinch his arm.

"Ouch!Ya~Did you sharpen your nails?!",he yelled.I still glared at him.

"Don't glared at me.Glared at Jungkook.It was his plan",he continued.

"And you too,JK!".I pinch his arm too.

"Ouch!!Noona~I just-"

"Just what?!",I cutted him off.

"It's Yoongi's father's plan.I don't know what Bangtan doing here.Reunite the boys?",V said.

"Okay students.Get know to each other.We're friends now,and friends have to know each othet.Arra?"

"Ne!"
.
.
.
.
.

Tiffany's POV

Taylor and I just got arrived at Naksan Beach.We booked for our room and spy them.

"She looks so happy",I murmured.

"Of course.She have a lot of friends that love her",Taylor said.

"What are you actually trying to say?"

"Nothing.It's fact,okay.What's wrong with you?",Taylor said.She then left me and went into our room.I followed her inside and pushed her to the bed.

"What's wrong with you,crazy?!",she yelled.

"You didn't want to help me,isn't it?"

"Yes!Because you didn't sincere in our friendship!You just use me for your own benefits!",she yelled.She then open the closet and take out all of her stuffs and put then in her bag.

"Where are you going?!"

"It's nothing I can do here.Settled it by your own!".As she exited,she slammed the door.How rude she is!

"Useless BITCH!"
.
.
.
.
.

Ye Jin's POV

It's time to sleep but my girls still up.We're watching horror movie.It's Hye Rin idea,but she the champion of screamed.

"Unnie!!I'm scare!!",she muttered and hide behind Hye Jin's back.

"Can you please KEEP QUIET??!!!",Hye Jin yelled and throw a pillow at her sister.

"Shhhh!!!Stop argue!",I groaned.Both them do as told and made a peace sign.

"Kyahhh!!!!!",Hye Rin screamed again as the light off.Min Ha turn it off.

"Let's sleep.I don't want to be a panda tomorrow",Min Ha said.All of us agreed with her.We went to our bed.We share a bed since there just 2 king size beds.I share it with Min Ha while Hye Rin with her sister since she can't sleep without Hye Jin at her side.
.
.
.
.

~3.30 a.m~

I heard a knock from outside.It's on our door.I went to the window and take a look.

"Girls?Are you still up?Can you hear me?",a guy called from outside.It was Sir Lee.I went to the door and opened it.

"Sorry for disturbing you,Ye Jin.But,Sophea-"

"May I sleep with you,Mommy?",she cutted his father off.I just nodded and bring her inside.

"Gwechanha,Sir Lee.Let her sleep with me",I said.Sir Lee thanked me.After that,I closed the door and went to my bed back.

"Wae?",Min Ha murmured.

"She'll sleep with us.She still awake now.Poor Sir Lee".I let Sophea lie between us.

"Mommy~Sing a song",she begged.

"Make sure you sing with a nice voice.So that I can continue my dream",Min Ha muttered and chuckled.I hit her with my pillow.

"Shut up and sleep by your own,Jung Min Ha" -.-