Chapter 32

Xiumin's POV

Since holiday over,all the students return to school as ussual today.Everything change now.EL-BOYS reunited and we are EXO now!The 12 superb boys!

All the students and teachers gathered at assembly hall.We lined up in our class.A few minutes later,the assembly started and the first one who gave his speech is our principal.

"Welcome back to school,students.As we know,we're going to have July.For 5th Year Students,are you ready for your final exam this October?Some of you still have to make a lot of revision.I want our academy get the highest pointer this year!Let the whole people know about our academy,ALL-STARS ACADEMY!",Principal said.

"July,August,September,October...we still have 4 months.What to worry?",I mumbled.Chanyeol and Baekhyun maybe heard it.They give me a death glare.

"Waeyo?"

"I don't want that exam!!!Hyung!!!Jebal!!!!!!!!",Baekhyun cried.

"Me too.I'm bad in english...and maybe also math",Chanyeol said.

"For English,we have Kris as our tutor and me as your Math tutor.Nothing to worry,Chan".

"Biology?Physic?Chemistry?The rest of exam subjects??We have a lot of papers to answer!!",Lay said.We then were interupted by Chen.

"Shhhh!!!!I want to listen to principal's speech!Get a room to chat!"
.
.
.
.
.

It lunch time now and today is the first time in this year,we have it as EXO.The girls also joined us.Because of that,our table turn to the noisiest table ever in the cafeteria!

"Today,my treat for Luhan hyung for reunited us.Gomawo,Luhan hyung!",Suho said.

"No have to thank me and only treat me.Treat the girl too.Without them,I guess I can't do it",Luhan said.Suho then get back to the food counter and get more foods.

"Luhan will not starve today.Look like the kitchen is mine today!!!",I cheered.

"Nope.The kitchen still ours.Don't have it by your own,Baozi",he said.

"Actually,what is Baozi really mean?",Baekhyun asked.All of us laughed.His face turn to confuse.

"Aigoo~You don't know?",Hye Jin chuckled.Baekhyun shook his head seriously.

"Baozi,is a steamed bun",Kris said.

"It's just a steamed bun.Why Xiumin hyung deserve it?I want that name too!",Sehun said.

"Look at his cheeks.It as white and chubby as the steamed buns",I heard Tao whispered to Sehun while pointing at a plate of steamed bun.I touch my soft cheeks.Yes,it's really white...and chubby.

"Nope.His cheeks not as white that!!Just tell me that Xiumin hyung's cheeks as chubby as the buns",Sehun said.I poked his head and let out a big laughed.

"I'm on diet now.Don't show me a lot of foods.I always hungry",I said as I take one of the steamed buns and eat it.I then take one more,and more until the plates left nothing.Everyone spotted their eyes on me.

"He said he's on diet,but he ate the buns in a minutes.Hyung!!".
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

Our table still be the noisiest table ever in the cafeteria.It's already been days we have lunch together,and Suho still paid for.my lunch cost.That guy~But,for these days,Ye Jin never joined us.And she also left school as the class dismiss.How can I talk to her?She always avoid by meeting me.She never replied my messages and pick up my calls.
.
.
.