Chapter 7

Luhan's POV

All the students went to school as ussual.But all of them  seems so weird today.No cheerful,no happy but full of sadness.The lesson today also be so moody.There no a cheerful Chen or Baekhyun or Chanyeol.

"Wow~It's already be a year since her death.I hope she rest in peace there",the girls in my class muttered.

"Ne.She so kind and honest!And she also have a lot of fans here!",the other girls said.

"Hyori was a very nice person that I ever met in my life!",the girls continued.

Hyori?Who is she?Her name was a quite familiar to me.Always heard the name a long time ago.She....
.
.
.
.

Xiumin's POV

School is over now.Luhan used my car to go sightseeing.Now,there only Chen with me.We're heading to my locker.I then saw Suho and Lay,leaning at my locker.

"What are you doing here?",I asked Suho as I opened my locker door.

"Tsk.I just want to visit my ex-friend.Thanks for everything,hyung.You're the best!",he said and clapped his hand.

"You're mocking on me,isn't it?"

"Ne!If you didn't took her that night,she will still alive!",he yelled and slammed my locker.

"And there still EL-BOYS",he added.

"I tried to forget her,but you still hurting me.Wae?!Can't you just accept the fate??!!!!She's gone!",I yelled.

"Calm down,hyung.Calm down".Chen kept rubbing my back.

"Let's go,hyung.Let's get some steamed buns.I'm sure there still have any at the bakery shop",Chen said.I just nodded and leave Suho and Baekhyun there.

"This never done,KIM MINSEOK!!!"
.
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

It's really nice here.For the first time,I can go sightseeing.I went to everywhere I want.Until everythings done,I decided to go to We Are One cafe.It was my first time here.It's near to a river.Uncle Kim really has a brilliant idea!He built his first cafe beside a very beautiful view!

I went inside and take a seat near the glass window.I can see some couples holding hands at the river.

"It must be so fun,if we have someone who really love us".

"Excuse me,sir.What would you like to drink or eat?",a waitress asked me.

"Hurrmm....I just want Iced Americano".The waitress then bowed at me at and went to the kitchen.A few minutes later,she come back with my coffee.I sipped it a little by little.So delicious!I can live without coffee for a day!

The cafe is unique!They arrange the tables and stools here very well.The arts was a very high quality.But,something attracted me at the counter.A frame of some students,hanging there.I went to counter to get the clear image.

"Xiumin?Chen?Suho?Naughty juniors?Baek?Chan?Kris?Lay?Ye Jin?Her girls?And who is this boy?",I muttered.

'EL-BOYS!WE ARE ONE!'.That was written on the picture.

"You are Minseok's friend,isn't it?",a girl asked.I turn around and she was the just now waitress.I nodded.

"My name is Kang Hana.And you must be Luhan".I nodded again.Both of us then seat at the counter.

"You know them?",I asked her.She nodded.

"They were Minseok's best friends.They have a very good voices and talented.They were a band back then",she giggled.She then took the picture and show to me.

"This is Suho.He was the leader of EL-BOYS.His voice made me....Kyahhh!!!!Melting!!His fashion likes a millionaire and he made me....Tsk.You don't have to know it".

"And I hope,I can be his wife",she giggled.

"This is Kris.He's a Chinese-Canadian and a co-leader of EL BOYS.He good in rap and you know his height?He likes a tower for me!"

"This is Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Sehun and Chen.They're the cheerful members ever in EL-BOYS.Chan and Sehun good in rap while Baekhyun and Chen.....Gosh!You have to listen to their voices!"

"This is Lay,Kai,Tao and Xiumin.Lay and Kai were their main dancer.Tao also a rapper and your Xiumin,he good in everything for me.Yeah!That's my boss!"

Hana seems so excited introduce me all the boys.

"Wait.Who's this little boy?",I asked as I point my finger at a quite cute boy.

"Ahh~You don't know him?His name is Do Kyungsoo.We called him D.O.He is a very quite and cute boy!But,his voice was daebak!If I wasn't mistaken,he has a same class with Sehun,Kai and Tao",Hana said.

"The girls?"

"The girls were their crew.This is Hye Rin and Hye Jin.They just siblings,not a twin.They very good in fashion.So they will decide what EL-BOYS had to wear for their perfomance".

"This is Jung Min Ha and Park Ye Jin.They will work together for the perfomance such as special effect and acting.Ye Jin was a main crew cause her family own a very well-known boutique".

"And...this is Fujiki Hyori,very perfect in make over.She was a niece to Mr Min,the EL-BOYS advisor teacher.Unfortunately,she died past year.And today was her day",Hana said.

"But,why there's no more EL-BOYS?",I asked.

"They had a big fight last year.They disband.I don't know why.Minseok didn't told me the whole story",she said.I continue sipping my coffee.My thought was right.He kept a secret.

"Gosh!It's 7pm!",Hana muttered and palm her face.

"I have to close this cafe now.I got a tonnes of homework today",Hana said.

"Bwoh?You still study?Why you work?"

"It bored to live at home.Better I do something such as this,part-time job.The best idea ever!",she giggled.

"May I help you,Hana?"
.
.
.
.
.

After done cleaning the cafe with Hana,I straight to home since I have spent my day with outside world.I need some rest.I have a class tomorrow.

As I reached home,I park the car at the porch and went inside.I only can see Ahjumma at the living room,still doing chores.

"Where's Xiumin?",I asked.

"He not with you?".I shook my head.

"What's wrong with him today?He didn't talk too much.Did you know anything,Ahjumma?".

"I know nothing,Mr Lu.You can ask him directly as he went home.Maybe he went to Gyeongi-Do.Now go bath.You are too smelly",Ahjumma said.I smell myself,and she was right.Stinky.I went upstairs and take a quick bath.