Chapter 14

Kris's POV

~flashback~

I stay at my house,watching TV.It was 9pm.I'm watching my favourite cartoon,Dragon Ball.Then,the cartoon interupted with news.

"An accident happened in Seoul city.It cause 4 student fron All-Stars Academy",the reporter said.I drank my orange juice and listen to the new.

"They are Kim Minseok,Kim Jong In,Huang Zi Tao and a girl named Fujiki Hyori.All of them-".I chocked my juice as I heard the names.OMG!My friends!My phone then rang and it was from Suho.

"Kris..Did you watch the news?Is it true?",he asked.I can heard he sobbed.

"Suho,I-"

"Can you pick me up at my house?And it's mean now".
.
.
.
.

After pick up Suho,I drive my car to hospital hurriedly.As we reached there,Suho rushed to ICU room.He so fast!He very panicked.

As we reached there,we saw Tao and Kai waiting outside.Their foreheads and arms were bandaged.There also a lot of wounds.

"What happened?!Someone please explain to me!",he yelled.I rubbed his back and asked him to calm down.

"It's...my fault,hyung.I hit them",Kai stuttered.Suho the approach Kai and grabbed Kai's shirt collar.

"You such a stupid,Kai!Careless!!!Did you pass the driving test??!!!You can kill them!",Suho yelled at him and about to punch Kai's stomach.

"Stop it,Suho!You"re making it worst!",I yelled at him and let him sit first.

"Suho,please.Calm down.Everything must be fine",I said.But he just ignore me.He then get Kai again and hit him to the wall.

"If anything happened to Hyori or Xiumin hyung,there's no sorry for you,Kim Jong In",he said.He then let go Kai and went away.
.
.
.

~3 hours later~

The doctor and nurses come out from the ICU room.Since Suho was nowhere to be seen,I approach the doctor.

"Excuse me,doc.I'm Wu Yi Fan.How was them?Is everything fine?",I asked.

"I'm sorry sir.We only can save the boy".

"What?".I became speechless.

"The girl got a very serious injured.Her head cracked and she also lost a lot of blood.We can't save her.I'm so sorry".The doctor then patted my shoulder.I thanked him and he then left me.

"She's dead.We lost her,guys",I told Chanyeol,Sehun,D.O,Tao,Kai,Hye Jin,Hye Rin,Min Ha and Ye Jin.

"It's my fault,hyung.I'm such a careless!I'm a murderer!",Kai cried.

"It's not your fault,Kai.Her time arrived.We should-"

"It's my fault!!It won't happened if I didn't drive the car tonight!!",he cutted D.O off.
.
.
.
.

~A week later~

All the EL-BOYS and the crews made a meeting in ASA music studio.

"As a leader of ASA,I decided to disband our band",Suho announced.

"What???!!!"

"What's in your mind,Suho??!!!",Hye Jin yelled.

"I thought all of us have a same dream!We want to be a star!This will ruin our dream,Kim Jun Myeon!!!",Xiumin yelled.

"Shut up!",Suho yelled back.

"No way!As your hyung,we never disband our band!",Xiumin continued.

"You're a hyung,but I'm the leader!"

"Fine!Our group disband!Statisfied?!!!".Xiumin then went out from the studio.

"You such a looser,Suho hyung!",Chen said and went out from the studio.

"Don't do this,hyung.What about our project?What about MID chinese version?!",Chanyeol asked.

"There's no more MID!EL-BOYS also never exist!"
.
.
.
.

~back to reality~

"Since that,EL-BOYS never exist and no more band for ASA",Kris end his story.

"That's an old story.Huh~Is I'm disturbing you guys?I should...Maybe-"

"Wait,Kris.Did you still kept the MID chinese version?",I cutted him off.He nodded.

"It's with Lay.If you giys want to use it,then just do it",Kris said.He then left us.

After listen to Kris's story,I knew what actually happened.No wonder Kai,Suho and Xiumin never talked.And now,I want to see them as a band back.As a bestfriend.

"I want to reunite the boys"