Chapter 24

Ye Jin's POV

"Saranghae,Ye Jin",he murmured after he hold my cold hands.At the first,I chuckled.But then,a big laugh come from me.

"What so funny?I'm serious",he muttered as he resat on our bench.

"Are you kidding?Is this a prank show?Where's the camera?",I laughed again.He rolled his eyes at me and stand up.

"I'm going home",he nurmured and take a few steps away.Before he go anywhere,I pulled him by his wrist.

"Luhan".I look into his eyes.

"Mwo?"

"Mian".

"For what?".I try to get a suitable words that I can use to talk nicely with him.To make him understand me.

"I...Can't accept any loves from someone right now".He then take his seat back as he listen it.

"Wae?"

"I don't want to tell it to anyone.It's my past and I want to forget it forever.That's all".

"It makes me can't trust boys anymore",I continued.

"Gwechanha~I...understand it.But,can I proof my love for you?",he said.

"What are you going to do?Kiss me?It's normal.No love to proof",I said.

"Just wait for it"
.
.
.
.

~Meanwhile~
Xiumin's POV

"Ya~Where are you,Luhan?".I look around me and no Luhan.It's already be a hour I'm looking for him.Why he didn't told me where he is going?

"Where is Ye Jin?Aigoo~".I heard someone muttered.I turn around and saw a few girls with a boy.They're Hye Jin,Hye Rin,Min Ha and Chen.

"Hyung!!",Chen cheered and approach me.

"Have you seen Luhan?",I asked as he approach me.

"Ne.Yesterday",he said and chuckled.

"Naughty kid",Min Ha murmured and twist Chen's right ear.The rest of the girls and I just laughed.

"Ouch!Ya~MinMin!Let it go.I promise I'll be a good boy",Chen begged.Min Ha do as told.and patted Chen's head.

"Waa~So sweet!Chen oppa called Min Ha unnie as MinMin!Kyah!!",Hye Rin giggled.As Hye Jin listen it,she immadiately pinch Hye Rin a little on her arm.

"Have you seen Ye Jin,Xiumin?",Hye Jin asked.

"She lost?Weird.Luhan also".
.
.
.
.

All of us search for them around the shopping mall.At every floor,every space and every corner,we still can't find them.We already tried called them,but the both of them didn't answered it.We decided to take a rest first at a cafe.After done bought our drinks,we take a sit side by side in a bench there.Hye Jin beside me while Min Ha beside Chen.

"I'm too tired.Let's go home,unnie!",Hye Rin muttered.She approach our bench and try to fit herself between Chen and me.

"What's wrong with you?",all of us asked her in a time.

"You girls have your own partner.What about me?I also want some".She then made a sad face.All of us just ignore her and let her do anything she want.

"Park!".The word came out from Min Ha in sudden.

"I know her name is Park Ye Jin.What's wrong with you?",Chen said.

"Ya~I mean,they maybe at the park now".
.
.
.
.

We went at the park that Min Ha told us.We just have to walk a little to go there.It's getting dark and there's no a lot people there.

"Is it Ye Jin?",Chen said as he pointed us at a couple on a bench,taking selcas.Yes,there is Ye Jin with Luhan.

"We should make a suprise!",Hye Rin giggled.
.
.
.
.

We approach the bench and join them take selcas secretly.They still didn't notice us.All of us chuckled.

"1,2,3...Click!",Luhan said.He take a look at the picture and found something wrong with it.

"What the-",he didn't finished his word as he turn around and saw us.

"Ya~You guys ruined our selcas!",he yelled.

"Addition.We also ruined your dates",Chen said.

"Why didn't you pick the calls?",I asked.

"Ouh~It's from you?I thought it was from a stalker.That's why I didn't answered it",he said.

"Mian,Baozi~I didn't save your number",he added and chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Let's go home now.We have a camp tomorrow.We have to rest a lot",Hye Jin said.

"It's getting dark now.Better we leave as soon as possible",Min Ha said.

"Pali!Pali!"

Thanks,My Love | Luhanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें