Chapter 28

Luhan's POV

The treasure hunt won by Team A.Even they a bit late and lose 10 marks,but everything is imposible can be if we work in TEAMWORK.After the game end,we had our lunch together at the beach.Kimchi Spaghetti made by D.O and Lay!It so delicious!
.
.
.

It's 5pm now.All of us enjoy ourselves at the beach.Ye Jin,Hye Jin and Sophea play in the water.It goes same as Bangtan and El-Boys.They play together in the water happily.Not all the El-Boys joined them.Chen and D.O disappear since while ago.Also Min Ha and Hye Rin.

I go to a quite far away place from them.Still at the beach.It's a place that maybe nobody can find me.I always do it if I have a problem.I sit at the seaside and enjoy the wind while mooning.

"Of course he is.V hyung-".Jungkook says always recalled in my mind.

"Hurmm...What if V love Ye Jin?What if Ye Jin loves V too?How about me?But,what if Ye Jin and I love each other?Is V will do anything at me?".I let out a big sighed.

"Hi~Luhan".I heard someine greeted me.I turn around and saw her.Tiffany.I stand up immadiately and greeted her back.

"What are you doing here?",I asked.

"It is Summer.It's better we have a holiday at a beach.Like what I'm doing now.I love beach",she giggled.

"Same as me.Beach,a place that full of romance.You can make a suprise for your lovely person",I murmurred.

"Yeah,it's fun.By the way,you guys also having a Summer Camp here,isn't it?".I nodded.Silence filled us for a while.

"Luhan~",Tiffany murmured.I felt like I was hipnotized.She came closer to me and encircle her arms around my neck.She put my arms at her waist.

"I Love You".
.
.
.
.

Min Ha's POV

Jong Dae brought me to a quite far place from the boys.He told me that he want to tell me something privacy.That boy was really weird now.

"What are we doing here?"

"I want to tell you something,Min Ha.It's so privacy,and I need a privacy place to tell it",he said.

"Just say it.I want to know how PRIVACY it is".I chuckled.He then hold the both my cold hands.

"Jung Min Ha..."

"Ne?"

".....I....".His eyes spot at other place.He didn't finished his words but still starred at it.I turn around and saw what he spotting since while ago.A couple kissing.

"Jong Dae,do you think-"

"I...I don't know.Is Ye Jin know about it?".I shook my head.

"I guess he love Ye Jin so much",he muttered.His tone looks a bit angry.

"Wait.It's that the BITCH?".I scanned the girl figures.OMG!This is not funny at all.It's an evil planned by Tiffany!

"Tiffany!Ya!!!!I'll kill you!",I groaned.I'm about to take a few steps to go at her,but Jong Dae then pulled me by my wrist and hugged me.I suprised with his action.My cheeks blushed.

"Don't.We must find Ye Jin and told her to not find Luhan",he murmured.

"That BITCH is too much.I really want-".He stopped me by finishing my words by put his index finger on my lips.