Chapter 42 | FINALE

"Let me introduce you our new Executive Designer,Park Ye Jin".

"Congratulation,Ye Jin!!!"

"Jinjja,Min Ha?Kyah!!!Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Kyah!!Your daughter looks like you,Hye Jin!"

"Oppa,we'll have...."

"EXO!SARANGHAJA!WE ARE ONE!"
.
.
.
.
.
. ~few years later~
.
.
.
.

Min Ha's POV

I wake up this morning and felt a quite hungry.I look beside me and saw he still sleeping.I smiled.I then got up from the bed slowly and went downstairs carefully.I enter the kitchen and make a glass of milk by my own.

"Better now",I mumbled after sipped a little from the milk.I then felt some footsteps from behind.Smiled appeared on my face as that person put his arms around my waist.

Oh everytime I see you
Geudae nuneul bol ttaemyeon jakku gaseumi tto seolleyeowa
Nae unmyeongijyo sesang kkeutirado jikyeojugo sipeun dan han saram
He sang it in my ears.I smiled a lot this morning.

"You should keep your voice,oppa.You're going to sing".

"Anything special for my wife and our baby",he said and pointed at my belly.He duck a bit and place his ear there.

"Hurry up,little Chen.Appa can't wait".I chuckled and patted his back and kept smiling.

"Go bath.I don't want to be late for the caremony".
.
.
.

Hye Jin's POV

"Mi Rae!!!Ya~Stop running away!Come here and bath.There's no cold water for you,my baby",I said and try approaching her.

"Come to Appa,my princess Ariel.My princess doesn't afraid to anything",Xiumin said.Mi Rae stand up and went to his father.

"Can you settled her,honey?I don't think she want to bath with me",I muttered.

"Of course.It's not a big deal for me",he said proudly.I tapped his arm and chuckled.

"Appa~Let's go!!!I don't want to be late!!!"
.
.
.
.

Ye Jin's POV

I rubbed my sleepy eyes and opened it slowly.7AM.It's already morning now.I then realized something.I sleep the whole night in his hug and now,I trapped.

"Oppa~",I murmured.He then release me from his hug.I'm free!I got up from bed and went downstairs to the kitchen.I took out a milk from the fridge and a box of cereal from the cabinet.I then put them in two bowls.

Time flies away so fast.After graduated in ASA,Hye Jin,Hye Rin and I further our studies in fashion designing while Min Ha,she made her own steps in entertainment world.She's a very famous celebrity now!Well,it's her dream since she was born,and she achieve it.After finished our studies,Hye Rin and Hye Jin joined me in my family company,Park Collection.

Who doesn't know about EXO?Just say 'EXO' and teenagers,mostly girls will smiling and giggling.Fangirling.They accepted the S.M.Entertainment chance,and now they're a very famous boy band group!It goes same as Bangtan Boys or now all the people outside there known them as Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS.They still new in this music world,but I'm proud of them.They already produce many songs and it's really suitable for teenagers.Both of them now were adored and loved by army and exo-l.