Chapter 17

Chen's POV

~the next week~

School was over and I still at school.It's nothing to do at home.So it's better I hang out here first.I can't always bother Xiumin hyung.Haha.

I sat beside a road like a job hunter failed to get a job.I look around me and saw Min Ha standing on the road.

"Let me die!Nobody love me!",she cried.I just wondering why she behave like that.I sighed.I then saw a car speed so fast towards her.

"Ya~Min Ha!Whatch out!",I yelled.But she just ignore me.The car didn't stop but kept speeding up.I didn't have any choice.I ran towards her and pushed her aside.Both of us rolled on the roadside.
.
.
.

"Ouch!",both of us groaned.I opened my eyes slowly and saw Min Ha on me.We schocked.We stand up immadiately and both of us blushed.

"Urmm...Are-you...Are you alright?",I stuttered.

"N-ne...How about you,Chen?Why did you..pushed me?"

"The car will hit you.I'm afraid to lose you,Min Ha",I said and hold her cold hand.She chuckled.

"What's so funny?Ya~I'm serious,Min Ha~".She still chuckled.

"Ya~Chen hyung!Aigoo~I'm tired of this",the driver of the car yelled at me.He was our junior,Timmy.I scratched the back of my neck.

"It's okay,Tim.You can go home now.Thanks for everything",Min Ha said.Looks.like Timmy really pissed off with me.After that,Timmy hop into jis car and drive away.Min Ha the.tag me to the other road side.

"I try my best to hold a sad character.I've to be good in all character to be a good actress",she said.

"You almost made me half insane,MinMin~"

"MinMin?Where did you get that name,Chen?",she asked and chuckled.

"From my brilliant brain",I said and laughed.I then take out my note book and a pen from my bag.

'Kim Jong Dae_ Jung Min Ha'.That I wrote on the book.As she saw it,she grabbed the book from my hand and wrote something.

'Jung Min Ha X Kim Jong Dae'.We smiled happily.

"Let's go to my locker.I left my stuffs there",she said.I just nodded and followed her.
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

I went to my locker to search for my Rubix Cube.Maybe I left it there.

"Yo buddy",someone called me from back.I turn around and received a very hard punch from a guy on my cheeks.I fell.I looked at the guys.There are 4 guys and one of them is a very familiar guy to me,Eric.

"Stay away from Park Ye Jin!",he warned.He then grabbed my collar and hit me to the locker.

"Settle hin from me",he told the guys.
.
.
.
.

Ye Jin's POV

"Where's my phone?Gosh!!I left it in my locker".I palm my face.Locker room is a quite far from studio.I don't have any chance or I'll leave it for a night here.
.
.
.
.

I went to my locker and take my phone.After everything done,I'm about to leave until I heard something.

"Help.Ouch!",a guy groaned.I followed the voice and found him.OMG!Luhan!

I approach him and checked for him.Gosh!He got a lot of bruises!I went back to my locker to get my first-aid-kit.
.
.
.
.

"Who done it to you?",I asked as I wiped some bloods at his face.He didn't answer me.He so weak.

"You don't ......have to worry....about me.It's....not hurt...at all",he murmured.He hold his own waist.I can see a very hurt-expression on his face.

"You hold the pain.I know it's hurt".My tears rolled down on my cheeks.

"Don't cry.I didn't lie.This pain is not as hurt as hurt yours",he murmured.He then wipe my tears with his soft thumb.I fake a smile.I can't see him in this condition.

"But,who done it to you?Let me settle it for you".
.
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

After Ye Jin done treat me,Chen and Min Ha found us.They.brought me to a clinic to receive treatment from the doctor.It wasn't a serious injured,but the doctor bandaged my shoulder and my right arm.

~the next day~

I got 2 days off from school.It's a bad new for me.Living at home is so boring!

"Okay,I'll be there",Ahjumma talked to someone in phone.She then hung up and approach me.

"I'm going to my hometown.My halmeoni passed away this morning.Please told Mr Kim about it".I just nodded.
.
.
.
.

5 hours before schools over.Nothing on TV.I sighed.I look through the window.Sun shine bright.I then got an idea!
.
.
.
.

I went to the park and sat on the bench.Nobody there except me.But,it's okay.As long as I'm free and don't have to coop myself in the house.

"Alone,hurmm?",someone muttered.I turn around and saw Ye Jin.She's so happy today.She then take a seat beside me.

"There's no class for 5th Act A today.Our teachers had to attend a course",she said before I'm asking.Wow~Is she can read my mind?

"By the way,how are you?Feeling better?".I nodded.

"Thanks for yesterday,Ye Jin".

"Gwechanha.Now,do you want some coffee?My treat!".I nodded happily.Ye Jin and I then hop into her car and her driver drove us to a cafe shop.Of course it's Xiumin's cafe.We hang out there for a quite long time and chats a lot.

"She such a caring person,even she hurt in the past.She still can forgive the person who hurt her most.She so kind".