Chapter 19

Xiumin's POV

School us over and I on my way to the parking lot.The whole asked me about Luhan today.Mostly the girls.They also wished Luhan a get well soon.Some of them also gave presents for him.

"Minseok oppa!Wait!".A girl called me.I turn around and saw her.Sister to Hye Jin,Shin Hye Rin.

"Wae,Hye Rin?"

"Why didn't you answered Hye Jin's call?",she asked.I search for my phone in every pockets I have and also in my bag,but I find nothing.

"Aishh~No wonder you never answer it".She palm her face.

"Why she called me for times?Is it really important?"

"It's about.......YOUR CAFE,OPPA"
.
.
.
.

"Two strangers enter your cafe and want to rob the money and also the secret recipe of your coffee".Hye Rin's says recalled in my mind.I drive my car hurriedly to my cafe.As I reached there,I saw cops and random.people there.I then saw Hye Jin and Hana talking to a cop.As the cop leave them,I approach them.Hye Jin's right hand was bandaged.

"What's wrong with your hand?You got injured?Are you alright?",I asked her.I don't know what happened with me.I'm so worried about her.I hold her hands and check it.

"I'm fine.Don't worry about me,arra?",she said.She then held my cheek.Both of us smile.

"*clearing troat*Minseok,your Appa want to meet you",Hana called.

"Appa?He is here?".Hana nodded.Many thought in my mind now.Maybe he want to lecture me.I'm so nervous.

"Take it easy,Minseok.You can do it",Hye Jin said and patted my shoulder.I smiled.I then went to my Appa.I greet him.

"Minseok",Appa called and approach me.

"Gwechanha.It's not your fault.It's an incident.You have school today.Maybe,I should manage the both Korea and China",he continued.

"Aniya,appa.You don't have to.I can manage it.Trust me".

"This was your last year in ASA.I want you to do the best in your final exam.You should focus on your studies,not our family business",he said.

"Appa~Please.I can-"

"Focus on your study,Arra?",Appa cutted me off.I sighed.His says was totally right.I'm still a student.And as a student,I have to put my studies at the first place.Not my family business.

"Ne~"
.
.
.
.

After everythings settled,I went inside the cafe and made a coffee by my own.I then sat at my favourite table.Hye Jin,Hana,Chen and Min Ha then joined me.

"Are you alright,hyung?",Chen asked.I fake a smile at him.

"Aigoo,Minseok.Don't be like this.I miss the cheerful you",Hye Jin said.

"Ne~Mr Minseok.Be patient,Arra?",Hana said.I just nodded and again,I forced a smile.

"You're a good employe ever I had,Hana.Thanks".

"Ne,ne.I've to go home now.See you guys again!"

"We also,hyung.Don't take it too serious,arra?",Chen said.I nodded.Chen,Min Ha and Hana then bid a goodbye at us and leave this cafe.

"I want to go to the ladies.Excuse me".

After Hye Jin left,I went out from the cafe and went to a river near my cafe.It's the most peaceful place ever for me.
.
.
.

Hye Jin's POV

After I done with my problems,I went out and saw nobody there.I then went outside and search for Minseok.

"Where is he?",I muttered.I know his mind in mess now.Usually,people will go to a peaceful place.Like the river!I then walked to the river side and saw him,fed some fishes with breads.I approach him and greeted him.

"You guys are right.My appa made the best choice for me.I can give 100% focus on my studies",he said and smiled.Good to know that he can smle a lot now.

"Gomawo,Hye Jin",he added.

"It's a friend have to do.Support their friend".Both of us smile.I then take a bread from him and joined him fed the fishes.Day getting dark and the both of us rest beside the river.

"We already be friend for 4 years,isn't it?",he asked.

"Ne.Even there's a misunderstanding in our band,we still friends".

"You want to know something?Before Hyo Ri,I met a very special person for me",he murmured.

"What made her be a very special person?",I asked.

"Because...she a sweet girl.She so kind to others and also,she a good listener.She can calm down someone just in a minute".

"I crushed on her once.But in a same time,I crushed on Hyo Ri.Until now,I realized that the girl is my first love.I such a dumb.I should try to tackle her or being close with her,but I don't.I always kept my feelings on Hyo Ri.And now,Hyo Ri died.Do you think I should return to my first love?",he continued.

"It depend on yourself.If you still love her,then return to her",I said.

"May I know who is that girl?",I continued.He then smiled and chuckled alone.Is Minseok thatvI knew turn insane?

"You don't have to.Because.....

"THE SPECIAL PERSON IN MY HEART NOW WAS YOU"