Chapter 9

Ye Jin's POV

"So...you girls really want to enter sprint?",I asked my friends.They nodded in a time.

"What about you?",three of them asked.

"You joined us too,isn't it?",Hye Rin added.

"Actually........I'm not participate in any contest".

"Wae???!!!!!"

"I want to rest.Yeah,this was our last year in ASA and I should enjoy all of it.But,I want to relax this year".

"Not me.I have a year more here",Hye Rin said.She then earned a poke from her sister.I laughed.

"Ya~Pabo!It's hurt!",Hye Rin yelled.Hye Jin just ignore her and chuckled.

"But Ye Jin.....",Min Ha try to say something.

"We entered your name in the same contest as us",Hye Jin stuttered.I felt like to babble on them like my halmeoni.I take a very deep breathe in and out.

"Who ask you to-"

"It's Hye Jin unnie!",Hye Rin cutted me off.

"Me?It's Min Ha,stupid!"

"Not me.It's...okay,it's me".

"Okay,okay.Stop blaming each other.I'll join it.We will train together for it.For our team!"
.
.
.

~THE NEXT DAY~
Luhan's POV

Xiumin and I went to school for soccer practice.As we reached there,we saw the boys.Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Suho,D.O,Lay and Kris gathered in a group while Kai,Tao and Sehun sitting on a bench.We saw Chen alone.

"What's the rest doing here?",Xiumin asked as we approach Chen.

"We will teamed up with them?",he continued.Chen just nodded.Xiumin then palm his face.

"What's wrong?They are our friend,isn't it?There's no wrong".

"Of...Of course.Why we have to worry",Xiumin said and fake a smile.I know he just pretend happy.There's hurt inside him.

"Sorry for late,boys!!",a man in mid 40 greeted us.

"And this is the advisor teacher,Mr Min Ryujin",Hana says recalled in my mind.So,he was Mr Min.

"I'll divide you to 2 team.Team A requires Jun Myeon,Jong In,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Sehun.The rest in Team B.Warm up!!!"
.
.
.
.

The training was good enough.Team B won the match.Well,it's because our team have a good player,like me and Baozi.

"We'll do out next training in next two days.Some of you need to practise more",Mr Min told us.He then let us go home since it's already afternoon.

"Let's go home!I'm sure Ahjumma cooked us a very delicious dishes!",Xiumin cheered.

"You go home first.I want to meet someone".Xiumin just nodded and walked away.I look around and saw nobody here.I went to the parking lot and saw Mr Min heading to his car.I run towards him and greeted him.

"Lu Han.What's wrong boy?",he asked.

"Sorry for disturb you,Mr Min.But,can I ask you a question?".He nodded.

"It's about EL-BOYS.I want to know-"

"Get into my car and we'll eat at restaurant.I'll tell you about it",he cutted me off.I'm clueless with his action,but just do as told.
.
.
.
.

Mr Min drove me to a restaurant.Probally,his favourite restaurant.The workers there knew him.He treat me a lunch meal.

"Before I answer you the question,why you really want to know about them?",Mr Min asked.

"I'm sorry if it's a privacy.But,I want to watch them,as a very awesome boy band group!"

"Well,it's a quite long story.I don't know the whole one.But,I'll still tell you".Mr Min made me waiting.

"Actually............"
-------------------------------------------------
A/N:Jeng!Jeng!Jeng!Just wait for another update ^_^.