Chapter 34

Luhan's POV

"Pali.I'll spent a day with you.Just One Day.Just Today",she said.I feel like going to jump in happiness.Too happy until I can't describe it.

"Jinjja?Thanks,Ye Jin!Wait here for 15 minutes.I'll get ready".She nodded and I then rushed upstairs to Xiumin's room.

"She want?".I nodded happily.

"Okay.Get ready now,I'll call the others".
.
.
.
.

Thanks for EXO and the girls for help me.All of them knew about the misunderstanding and want to help me.

~flashback~

"What?!!"

"Ouh!!That bitch!She still unstatisfied with Ye Jin Noona!",Kai groaned and slammed the table.
.
.
.

All of them then meet me and suggest me a few ways.

"You can bring noona for sightseeing tomorrow",Sehun said.

"She don't want.She even didn't pick up my calls".

"Sehun idea was the greatest idea ever!!!",Suho said.All of us look at him.

"Kept calling her tomorrow until she pick it up.Then told her your wish",Hye Jin said.

"But,where should I brought her?"

"You can......."
.
.
.
.

~BACK TO REALITY~

Xiumin lend me his car for the whole day.Thanks so much,Baozi!!!I drive it to a 5 stars restaurant to have our lunch.Is still early for lunch,but I still want to have it now.And it also Ye Jin's favourite restaurant,Moonlight.A very famous western restaurant here.It's Min Ha's idea.

"Okay,we arrived.Let's go inside",I said.I open the door for her and let her come out from the car.Both of us went inside and get a table for us.A waiter saw us and gave us the menu.

"Special Chicken Chop with Orange juice",both of us said in a time.Ye Jin starred at me for a few seconds and rolled her eyes at me.

"Give him the seafood one", she said and passed the menu to the waiter.

"Urr..I can't.Please just make it as chicken chop", I said.The waiter bow at us and leave.I heard a big sighed from Ye Jin.

"I don't want it be same.It's my day,Luhan".

"I know,but I can't.I-"

"Just forget it.Let's just eat it", she cutted me off as our meal arrived.I starred at her for a long time while she's feeding the food in the mouth.I chuckled.

"What so funny?",she asked.I stopped chuckled and take a piece of tissue.My hand approaching her lips and wipe some dirt on it.

"Eat well.You will make your beauty face turn dirt",I muttered.
.
.
.

After done with our meal,I saw a piano there.Suho told me that he already rent this restaurant for an hour.I still have a time for it.I stand up from my seat and tagged Ye Jin to the piano.Both of us then sit on the chair.

"What are you going to do?",she asked.I just smiled.I put my fingers on the keys and started to play it.

"You know this song.I want you to sing it,with me",I said.

Oh Oh Yeah~
Gakkeum i muneul datgo nan saenggage ppajyeo
Mudae wi nae moseubeul sangsanghagon haesseo

Seotureun nae moseupdo Johahae jun neoyeossjiman Gwabunhan geu sarangeul badado doeneunji