Chapter 3

Xiumin's POV

It's lunch time now.Luhan,Chen and I went to the cafeteria to have our lunch.After bought our meal,we went to our table.

"Nyum~This jjajangmyeon is so delicious!",Chen said as he eat his meal.

"Yup!They upgrade it!The last year were not as tasty as this one".After done with our meal,we went to Luhan's locker since he have to take some stuffs.
.
.
.
.

Sehun's POV

"Pali,Tao!She'll arrive here soon!",I mumbled.Tao then ran faster with a bottle of soap.I grabbed it from his hand and pour it a little by little in a small pail.

"Ya~Just put the whole bottle!More slippery,more fun!",Kai said and smirked.He then grabbed the bottle from my hand and pour the whole bottle in the pail.After done,I pour some of the mixture on the floor.We highed-five each other.

"My turn",I said proudly and walked toward our victim,Park Ye Jin noona.She's with her friend,Min Ha noona.I approach them and grabbed Ye Jin noona's phone from her hand.She suprised with my action.

"Ya~Sehun-ah!Give it back to me!",she yelled.I then pushed her until she fall down.

Ye Jin POV

"Ouch!",that only I can said after I fall down on the floor.I stand up and tried to get back my phone,but failed.

"Try to get it,noona!",he sticked out his tongue at me and ran away.As I saw him ran away from me,I chased after him.

"Ya~Oh Sehun!",I yelled.He's so fast in running.I speed up and try to catch him.All the students focus on us.

"Ya~Sehun!Oh Sehun!Stop there!",I yelled.He then stopped running and joined his other friend,Tao and Kai.Three of them smirked at me.

"What are-",I stopped by finished my words when suddenly I stepped on a slippery floor.I lost my balance and about to fall down.But.....

Luhan's POV

Xiumin,Chen and I at my locker.I want to get my books.

"Stop there!",I heard a girl yelled.I saw a boy ran away from her,with a pink casing phone in his hand.

Suddenly,she stepped on a slippery floor.She lost her balance and about to fall down.Before it happened,I save her.I grabbed her by her waist.She looks so suprised with my action.Our eyes met.We stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Ar-Are you alright?",I asked nicely with a very caring tone.I let her stand properly.

"Y-Yes.T-Thanks for sav-saving me",the girl stutered.I look at the boy.For sure,he was my junior.He joined his friends laughing.I walked to them and grabbed the boy's collar.

"She was your senior!She was a girl!If you,or your friends,ever hurt her again,we'll meet again!Arraso?!"

"N-ne,hyung",the boy stutered.I let him go and the boys then ran away.

"Wow~You're so brave,hyung!Can I be your girlfriend?",Chen giggled.I ignore his question because I know he just kidding.

"Who's them?Did you guys know them?",I asked.

Xiumin and Chen shook their head.But,something that I can feel.They're lying.I then look at the girl again.She was with her friend.

"I want to know her.Who is she?What's her name?"

Xiumin's POV

Chen and I lied Luhan.He can't know anything about them,or us.About our past time.He have to know nothing about it.