Chapter 22

Luhan's POV

I send Eric to his home.I felt pity on him.He only have about 4 months to still alive.On the way home,he told me what Ye Jin's loves and hates.
.
.
.

Before I went home,I decided to go to the park to rest my mind.I sat on the bench and lean my head.

"You love her too,right?".Eric's says recalled in my mind.I don't know about it.I never fall in love to any girl in my life.For 18 years I live in this world,I never love any girl.Mostly,the girl will crush on me.I sighed.

"What can show me that I love her?",I thought in my mind.I recalled the first time I met her,at the locker,during my first day in ASA.

"Ye Jin is beautiful,she also a quite girl.Even that,she serious in every things.She sometimes jokes with me,but I know she hurt.The hurt in her heart was so deep".I sighed.I then felt someone joined me.I thougt it was Ye Jin,but it's Suho.

"What are you doing here?",I asked as he sat.

"Something you called 'REST MY MIND' maybe",he chuckled.I heard he sighed.Maybe he have a bigger problem than me.

"I'm such a dumb.Pabo!I shouldn't do that!I'm such a loser leader!",he muttered.

"Suho?Are you alright?".He shook his head.

"Ouh...I'm very regret,Luhan!I'm too ego that time!I never thought about others!I'm a selfish leader ever!",he muttered again.

"The leader position given by Sir Min because everyone know me very well.I'm good in leading people.But I misused it!I disband my own group!My own band!Because of my own goodness",he continued.

"You can fix it,Suho.You still have a time.You still have a time",I said and rubed his back.

"But it's hard,Luhan.I've done a lot.I punch Kai for hundreds time.I did it to Xiumin too".

"Ya~Suho.You have friends.I'm your friend too.Friend help each other",I said.

"What are you going to do?",Suho asked.

"Let it be after the mid-year exam"
.
.
.
.

~A MONTH LATER~

We done our project well and got the excellent grade.El-Boys,the girls and I be the top 15 students for 5th Year Student.

I went to the library to spend my time there.As I'm about to enter inside,I bumped into someone.Both of us fall.

"Aah~Mian,sir...."

"Min",I continued.I stand up and offer him a help.

"Gwechanha,boy",he murmured.

"Good thing I found you here.I want to show you something",he continued.He then asked me inside the library and the both of us took a sit at the table.

"Here is it!".He then passed me a flyers.

'Summer Camp in Naksan'

* OPEN TO EVERYONE
* 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS
* CHALET PROVIDED

"What do you mean?",I asked.

"This is our chance to reunite the boys!Our Golden Chance evvver!".My eyes sparkled for happiness.

"The school can afford all the payments to go there.All of you.The boys",he continued.

"I want to go there with you,Sir Lee and the girls",I murmured.