Chapter 30

Eric's POV

Ding! Dong!

I went to the door to see who is the crazy person!It's 3AM!Is it drunkard?

As I reached the door,I open it and the person suprrised me.Taylor?What this girl doing here?

"What are you doing at this time?Are you crazy?"

"E..Eric.I've something to tell you",she murmurred.I asked her to come inside and settled herself at the couch.
.
.
.
.

Taylor told me the story while I'm drinking my drink.I let her told it until the end because I just want to hear it.

'...and then,Tiffany hipnotized him and kissed him!Ye Jin also saw it".Her last words made me chocked my drink.

"That bitch!Where is she now?"
.
.
.
.

Taylor and I went to her apartment as Taylor said that Tiffany already at home.As we reached there,I just enter her apartment without knocking it or anything.

"Tiffany!!!",I yelled.I searched for her around the house.No Tiffany.I decided to check her in her room.Good I marry her once last year.I turn the door knob and went inside.OMG!My innocent eyes.She....having some joy with a man.Both of them got up from the bed.Tiffany asked the man

"T-Tiffany..W-what are...you doing?",I stuttered.

"So you know all of it?Is Taylor told it to you?I guess the answer is right".She let out a big sighed.

"So,congratulation!Finally you knew it!You such a slowpoke,Eric.I thought all the Jacksons' were clever,brilliant,genius and everything.But.I'm totally wrong".She smirked at me.

"Why you really want to ruin her life?!What's wrong with you,Tiffany?!"

"Ahh~So you knew it too?I guess you knew a lot now.Hurrmmm~By the way,his lips is quite sweet.Nyum~".Her words made me so disgusting with her.Why she have to exist in this world?She only know how to get what she want,not the others.She such a selfish!
.
.
.
.

Luhan's POV

All of us gathered around the fireborn on our second night here.Usually,I sat beside Ye Jin.But this night,she with KIM TAEHYUNG,which that guy just sat beside me.

"Why you look so sad?",Sophea asked.

"Huh?Aniya~I'm a man.I can't sad,Sophea.I just....miss my mom",I lied.

"Then,why did you didn't speak to Mommy?I noticed it since this evening.I found she cried.Waeyo?".This little girl really made me in messed.I let out a big sighed.Her question really didn't show us she a 5 years old little girl.It's like 12 or 10.

"You're still kid,Sophea.There still a lot you've to know",I said and ruffled her hair.I glanced at Ye Jin and she also made the same.Our eyes met,just for a second.

"We're going to sleep after this.So,can anybody sang a song?ASA or SMA?",Sir Lee said.

"Let's make it fair,Suho with me",Rap Monster said.

Kai!Bai!Bo!Suho win!And it's mean Bangtan have to sing tonight.Chanyeol and Lay ready with their guitar.Suga then whipered them a song.Both of then just nodded and started to play the guitar.

Haruman naege sigani itdamyeon
Dalkomhan ni hyanggie chwihaeseo gonhi nan jamdeulgopa
Ppakppakhan seukejul saie gihoega itdamyeon
Ttaseuhago gipeun nun ane mom damgeugopa
I like that, neoui geu gilgo gin saengmeori
Ollyeo mukkeul ttaeui ajjilhan mokseongwa heulleonaerin janmeori
Seoro gachi eodil gadeun nae haendeubaegeun ni heori
Yo ma honey bol ttaemada sumi makhyeo myeongdong georicheoreom
Uriui bgmeun sumsori
Nae ireumeul bulleojul ttaeui ni moksorie
Jamgyeoseo nan suyeonghagopa neoreul jom deo algopa
Neoran mijiui supeul gipi moheomhaneun tamheomga
Neoran jakpume daehae gamsangeul hae, neoran jonjaega yesurinikka
Ireoke maeil nan bamsaedorok sangsangeul hae,
Eochapi naegeneun muuimihan kkuminikka

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman (haruman)
Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
(Do it Do it Do it)
Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae
(Do it Do it Do it)

Neowa danduri bonaeneun party party
(Do it Do it Do it)

Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae
(Do it Do it Do it)

"If I Just have One Day...."

"....I want to fix my realationship with Ye Jin".
.
.
.
.

Ye Jin's POV

Before it's getting too night,V tagged me to the seaside.It's so cold there.But,it's nothing to worry.I wear a jacket that V gave me.

"Do you know what day is today?",V asked as he break the silence.

"Monday".

"Nope,it's an anniversary for us.It's already be a year,I knew you",he murmured.

"So?",I asked.He approach me and hold the both my hand.

"And for the one year...."

"I crush on you".I'm speechless here.I let go my hands from him.

"V,I don't think-"

"Yes.I'm too young for you",he cutted me off.

"Ani.It's not about that and not about I have some problems today.But-"

"But what?"

"I love you as my dongsaeng.Just like I love Jimin and Jungkook".I can see a dissapointed face now.And now,I felt guilt.I broke his heart into pieces.

"Mi..Mian,V.I didn't mean to-"

"Gwechanha.I got it.You love Luhan,isn't it?".I don't know what I've to answer.I don't know if I'm still love him.He made me hurt.After what he done,I can't trust him anymore.

"Mian.I shouldn't answer it.Should I call you Noona?".I chuckled with his question.

"Suit yourself V.It didn't mean you have to change everything".

------------------------------------------
A/N:Sorry for making you waiting!!!It's 4 days isn't it?So,that's the update...and will be continue later ^_^