Chapter 11

•River's POV•

"Grayson, can I ask you something?" I ask leaning my head out of Cam's room.

"Uh, yea. What is it?" he asked turning around.

"who is he?" I asked.

"Who?" he asked gulping.

"The boy in that picture. He looks just like you." I ask.

"What picture?" he asked clenching his jaw.

"When you were getting my clothes, I was looking at all the pictures on that shelf. There was a broken, dusty frame behind all of them. It was you and Cam with a boy when you were around 11 and he looked just like you. Grayson, who is he?" I asked.

His breathing became heavier and his hands balled up into fists. He was trying to hold back tears.

"I don't want to talk about him, ok?" Grayson said looking down.

"I didn't mean to set off anything." I said walking back into Cam's room.

When I was about to shut the door, I heard him speak up.

"Ethan." he said.

"My twin brother Ethan." I looked out the door and saw Grayson standing there looking down.

"You have a twin brother?" I asked, walking out fully.

"Had." he said still keeping his head down.

"What do you mean?" I asked walking over to him.

He clenched his jaw and looked up at me. His eyes were red and puffy. His cheeks were stained with tear streaks.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't have to." I said rubbing his back.

He relaxed a bit and looked down at me.

"Ok." he said relieved.

He started to walk into his room but I stopped him.

"Can I, stay with you?" I asked.

He looked shocked but still nodded in reply.

****

I layed down on his bed after changing in the clothes he gave me.

He went to go brush his teeth and get on some other clothes.

As much as I wanted to stay up and wait for him, I was also extremely tired. My eye lids became heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken by the feeling of the bed sinking next to me. The sheets lifted up and fell back down. Grayson.

"Riv, are you awake?" I felt him leaning over me.

I shut my eyes and didn't move.

He laid back down and wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt his hot breath on my neck and then his lips made contact with my neck.

As much as I wanted to move, I also didn't.

"Until I get love back in return, I'll wait for you." he whispered.

But I'm done waiting.