Chapter 36

•Riv's POV•

We left the ice cream place and got back in the car, then Grayson drove off.

For that fan, I could see her whispering to him, but I couldn't tell what it was. I know it was about me though.

The minute she saw me, her eyes flooded with anger. I guess Grayson is wanted by many girls.

Why the hell did he choose me?

I yawned, realizing how tired I was.

"You wanna go home?" Grayson asked, still looking at the road.

I nodded and placed my head on the window, closing my eyes.

*•*•*

I felt the car park and Grayson get out on his side, but i didn't open my eyes. I heard him walk around the car and then my door opened.

I still had my eyes closed.

He picked me up bridal style and walked into the house with me in his arms. His chest was warm, and I snuggled into it a little.

A few seconds later, he placed me on the couch and walked in front of me. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Riv, babe, do you want pajama's or something?" he asked, shaking me slightly.

I stretched, acting like I had just woke up. I open my eyes and look up at him, smiling.

"Yea, I'll go get something." I say, then walk upstairs.

I enter Cameron's room where we put my clothes. I opened the closet and pulled out some Nike shorts and a big sweatshirt. But I decided on something else.

I peeked out the door to see if Grayson was in his room, he wasn't. I sneaked in and took one of his sweatshirts, slipping it on myself. I inhale the scent.

Why does this boy smell so good?

I walk into his bathroom and see everything from last night. The blades. The blood.

I should probably clean up.

I wiped all the dry blood off with a wash cloth and threw the blades in the trash.

After that, I looked in the mirror and noticed all my makeup. I grabbed another cloth and got it wet, then wiped everything off. (I wish u could actually take off makeup like that)

I walked out of his bathroom to see a half naked Grayson, peeling his suit off.

"Oh shit!" I screamed.

He turned around and immediately started laughing. I covered my eyes.

"You don't have to shield your eyes Riv." he says.

I could feel him smirking.

"Grayson, you're half naked!" I yelled, still holding a hand over my eyes.

I heard him walking over to me and backed up onto the wall, trying to find the door. I suddenly felt warm hands on my hips.

"Grayson stop! Where's the door!" I say, spreading my hand over the wallaby giggling.

I could hear him chuckling and then him walking away. Oh god. What is he doing?

I uncovered my eyes slowly and looked around, seeing no Grayson. I breathed out, relieved.

I looked behind me to see the door. Wow. Wasn't I close.

I open it and walk out into Cam's room and flop down on the bed.

"AHH!!" Grayson screams, running out of the closet in his boxers and jumping on top of me.

"Ughhhhhh." I groan from his weight.

He was extremely heavy compared to my small frame.

He crawled off of me and then under the comforter.

"Thanks for finally covering up." I say, laughing.

"Oh from what, this?" he says, swinging the comforter off him revealing his half naked body.

For a split second, I look over his toned abs, his muscular arms and even his, boner?

"Grayson, what the hell." I say, pointing to his dick.

He looks down and sees nothing wrong.

"What?" he asks.

"You have a boner." I say, laughing.

He looks down again and knits his eyebrows together, then he starts to smirk.

"It's naturally like that." he says, looking back up at me with a huge smirk on his face.

Oh my god. It's actually, that big? I blush. He notices and chuckles, then gets out of bed.

"I'm gonna go out some clothes on." he says, leaving the room.

Well isn't that just great.