Chapter 33

•Grayson's POV•

She looks over at me, almost in shock that I said it.

"W-what?" she asks me.

"I love you River. I honestly do, with all my heart babygirl." I say smiling at her.

She smiles back, but doesn't say it back.

Our waiter comes by finally and gives us our menus. I see him look over Riv and jealousy begins to bubble up in me.

She doesn't seem to notice.

The waiter leaves and she looks down at the menu, cringing.

"Hey, why don't you stick with a small salad or something." I say.

She looks up and agrees with me. She looks over the salads and her eyes widen.

"Grayson, the salads here are $30!" she whisper yells.

"I don't care. Just get whatever you want baby. This is like our first official date you know. Boyfriends are suppose to spoil their girlfriends." I say, winking at her.

She blushes and puts down the menu. I do too once I decide that I want some fancy ass lasagna.

Our waiter comes back and takes our orders then leaves with the menus.

"Oh wait waiter!" Riv calls after him.

He turns around and smiles at her, walking back to our table.

"Yes ma'am?" he asks her.

"Can you bring one of your finest red wines please?" she asks him.

He nods and heads back to the bar.

"Woah there, have you ever had wine before?" I ask her, smirking.

She giggles and looks down nodding her head.

"When?!" I question her, chuckling.

"My mom used to paint and drink wine at the same time. To get her mind off things. She would always let me take a sip every now and then." she says.

I smile at the thought.

The waiter comes back with the wine and places it in front of Riv then leaves.

"He didn't ask for your ID?" I ask.

"Guess not. But I didn't even notice." she says, taking a sip of her wine.

She throws her head back and smiles.

"God I haven't had wine like this in ages. I almost forgot the taste." she says, taking another sip.

Riv looks out the window and I take the time to look at her features. Her beautiful brown eyes. Her long silly brown hair. Her perfectly curved lips. God I'm so in love with her. 

She notices me staring and looks out of the corner of her eye at me.

"What?" she asks.

"You're just so beautiful." I say, admiring her.

She continues to look out the window and I pull out my phone to check the time.

6:00 sharp.

I look at my wallpaper again and think of how lucky I am to have her. To be here to heal her.

I look up at her with a smirk. I pull up my camera on my phone and hold it up.

"Hey Riv, smile baby!" I say as she looks over.

I snap a picture and smile looking down at how gorgeous she is.

"Wait I wanna see." she says.

I hold up my phone and show her the picture. She looks at it and smiles.

"You should be a photographer

"You should be a photographer." she says.

"And you should be a model." I say.

Lmao that girl actually is a model AHAHAHAHHA (Olivia r u still alive)