Chapter 15

*Grayson's POV*

After a while of just staring at each other, Riv did end up having to go home.

I didn't want her to, but she said she needed to pick up after her dad. That sun of a bitch cant do it himself.

I insisted on coming but she told me it was best to stay here.

It was nice having a walking distance between our house so we didn't have to drive anywhere.

•*•*•*

It's been 2 hours and I've gotten no texts from her at all. What if she thinks I'm clingy? Maybe.

I decided to go to the skate park (Dont fracture ur arm) near my house to get my mind off of everything.

I grab my board out of the garage and start walking down the sidewalk to the park, taking everything in.

I remember these walks I had with my family, my brother.... I looked away from the trees seeing flashbacks of my happy self with him.

I couldn't bare to see them now. He's no longer family to me, just a stranger with some memories.

I finally got to the skate park and immediately took off. Skating up different walls, over bumps and on railings.

By now I've started up a sweat. I slow down a bit and look around me. Everyone's eyes were on me.

I look down with embarrassment.

I knew I was a good skater, I've been long boarding for almost 7 years also.

"Hey dude, you're fucking good. Where the hell did you learn those moves?" someone yells from behind me.

I turn around and make eye contact with a guy from my school.

He's in my English class. I think his name is , Johnson? Some kind of weird name.

"Oh, Grayson right?" he asks walking up to me.

"Ugh yea. Johnson?" I ask.

"Actually I'm Jack, everyone calls me by my last name because my best friend's name is Jack too. We're always together so it gets confusing." he says, laughing a bit.

"What are you doing over here?" he asks me, confused.

"I just knew there was a park over here. Skating helps get my stress out." I said picking up my board.

"Oh yea that makes sense. Hey I'll see you later, I gotta go." he said walking back towards his friends.

I walk out of the park and take the long way home so I could pass by Riv's house.

I walk down the lonely sidewalk. It was so strange that it was the middle of the day and the sidewalk was completed empty on Riv's street.

I walk down to her house and walk up the driveway.

I was about to knock on the door when I hear yelling and screaming then a loud crash...