Chapter 25

•Riv's POV•

We both enter the pizza place and the aroma immediately hits me. My head begins to pound.

"Grayson I don't think-" He stops me.

"I know you can ok? Just trust me. Please." he says.

I look up into his pleading eyes and feel my sense of escape again. His eyes, they make me lost.

"Ok." I say, smiling.

We take a seat and order. We both got a pineapple pizza to share.

My head was still pounding and nothing smelled good. I felt like I was going to throw up.

Grayson grabbed my hand and rubbed my knuckles again, just like last time.

"One step at a time." he whispered.

•Grayson's POV•

She looked like she was going to be sick. Maybe I shouldn't have dragged her into this place.

But she needs help, and she feels safe around me.

I have to help her.

When the pizza arrived, her cheeks drained of color. Pure disgust was plastered on her face.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright. Start off with something small, like this." I say, offering her a small piece of the pizza.

She smiles a little at my offer and takes it, nibbling at the end a bit.

I smile and take a piece for myself, gobbling it down like a wolf.
(Get it? I'm so funny)

She looks at me a giggles a bit, before stuffing her face with the rest of the piece.

"Woah there, slow your role." I say, laughing at her.

"Sorry, it's just been so long." she says, taking another slice and eating it quickly.

After about 20 minutes, the entire pizza was gone. I only ate 3 slices.

"Ugh god that felt so good." Riv said, patting her belly.

I smiled at her. I hope she keeps it down.

"Shall we go ma lady?" I asked, winking at her.

"We shall." she says getting up and we exit.

•*•*

After going to the mall and getting her some new clothes, we get back to my house. She runs up the stairs as soon as we enter the door.

I place her bags down on the couch. What is she doing?

Then I get it.

"River no stop! You're ok! It's normal!" I yell as I run after her.

She runs into my room and into my bathroom then sticks her finger down her throat and begins to throw up.

"No River! Stop!" I say, trying to pull her away.

She grabs onto the toilet seat and I can't move her as she continues to drown out her system.

"River look at me!" I shout, trying to get her attention.

"RIV PLEASE!" I yell over the sound of her vomiting.

She stops, coughs a bit, then looks up at me with tears running down her cheeks.

We lock eyes and I know she's hurting. She relaxes a little.

I open my arms and pull her into my chest.

We sit there for a while before she finally speaks.

"Let go." she whispers.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

I feel her nod and let her go as she wipes a tear off her cheek.

"Now get out." she says, pointing to the door.

I nod and exit, understanding she needs some time alone. I just, wish I could help her.

I walk over to my bed and sit down on the corner. I hear sniffles from the bathroom. Why is she crying?

Then I hear the sound of metal hitting the sink making a slight clinking noise.

Fuck.