Chapter 45

*skipped plane ride*

•Riv's POV•

Florida seemed just the same as Cali to me. Go figure.

Before we had left I changed my bandages. Everything seemed to have healed.

I promised myself that would be the last time I would ever even get near a blade.

Grayson and I were currently in an uber he had gotten after we got our bags at the airport.

"What's the hotel name again?" the uber asked.

"Sandore." Grayson said, pointing at a larger, towering building.

You have got to be kidding me. He ordered all this for literally one night?

"Grayson, you're joking." I say, rolling my eyes at him.

"Only the best for my princess." he says winking at me.

*•*•*

We had finally found our hotel room after what seemed like hours.

We kept getting off at the wrong floor and waking up random people. Oops.

Grayson opened the door and I ran into the room, jumping on the bed.

But then I remembered.

Grayson told me he had ordered a room with an amazing view. How he did this all in one night? I have no idea.

I then jump off the bed and swing open the big velvet curtains.

My eyes gleamed and a smile appeared on my lips.

It was amazing.

The slight fog from the morning mist stole the tips of the city building.

The 1am casual sounds of rushing traffic filled my ears.

The city lights of all different colors danced on my skin.

Warm arms wrapped around my torso as Grayson leaned his head on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful." I speak only above a whisper.

"Just like you." Grayson says.

I smile as he starts kissing down my neck. I was enjoying every minute of this.

The view. The sound. Grayson...

He starts sucking on the sweet parts on my neck, I try not to let out moans. I couldn't tell if he was being sexual or not.

Suddenly, his warm hand slips up the back of my shirt, making contact with my delicate skin.

"Grayson, I-"

He stops me.

"If you're not ready we don't have to."

I hesitate, looking down.

I loved him enough that I wanted to. I'm just scared about being exposed in front of him.

But I love him, and he loves me. That's all the matters.

I nod slightly on his chest. He smiles and picks me up as I wrap my legs around his torso.

He continues leaving wet kisses along my jawline and neck.

Small moans exit my lips and as he places me on the bed.

He pulls his shirt over his head and through a it somewhere in the room.

Grayson attaches our lips and slips his large hand under my sweatshirt, tugging it up.

I grab it before he could pull up any further.