Chapter 35

•Grayson's POV•

"Oh wait, stop!" Riv yelled as we passed by buildings in the city.

Pulled over and parked. I wasn't gonna gonna stop in the middle of traffic.

Riv got out and franticly ran down the sidewalk. I chased after her. I could hear her giggling.

I ran close behind her and swooped her off her feet as she started laughing and I did too, swinging her around.

"Gray put me down! I want ice cream!" she said.

I smiled and placed her down. She walked ahead and into an ice cream parlor.

I'm glad she didn't even think about her anorexia. She's healing. I'm healing her.

I went in after her and I already saw the ice cream dude handing her strawberry ice cream in a cone. She licked it excitedly.

I went over to them and got myself a scoop of chocolate with marshmallows then paid for everything.

I saw the waiter look at the way Riv and I were dressed and knitted his eyebrows together.

Yea, we looked fancy as hell yet we were eating ice cream. Oops.

I also saw him looking at Riv's bandages and I gave him a dirty look. She was happy with them and she really didn't mind.

We walked out onto this patio that looked over the city. This girl really has a thing for views.

She sat us down at a small table and leaned over the railing of the patio, still licking away at her ice cream. I smiled at her. She was so cute.

I sat behind at the table, watching her and enjoying my own ice cream.

She loved the city so much, I didn't understand. She probably hasn't been here in a while.

It's rare she ever got to leave her house.

I heard a squeal from behind me and I turned around, seeing a girl with her phone in front of her face with the flash on.

A fan. Of corse.

I smiled at her and got up to give her a hug. By this time she was in tears.

"G-Grayson Gray Gr-Grayson!" she screamed. (Get it Olivia? Hehe)

I let go of her and wiped her tears away.

"Don't cry, im just a normal person cutie." I smiled at her.

Her cheeks flushed a deep red, until she noticed Riv.

I turned around and saw Riv staring at her. I couldn't tell if she was jealous of mad but she definitely was not happy.

I guess she's still not used to me being famous.

'A fan' I mouthed to her.

She nodded, but I don't think she understood.

"Y-you have a g-girlfriend?" the girl asked, looking at me surprised.

I looked at Riv then back at her. She started to pull her phone out.

"No! Don't tell anyone about this ok. Remember Laurie and I? That can't happen again. Please." I say, looking down at her with pleading eyes.

She slid her phone back into her pocket and nodded.

"But under one condition, I get to be on your snapchat." she said smirking.

I laughed and pulled out my phone, taking a selfie with her and titling it "cutie" then posted it to my story.

"Thank you." I whispered to her before she walked off.

I looked back at Riv and she was leaning over the railing again, looking down at the streets.

I sighed and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my head on her shoulder.

"Should I get used to that?" she whispered.

"Probably." I whispered back.

A/n: I might FaceTime Jack Johnson next summer😳
My friend's cousin's cousin's cousin is Jack and she said if she meets him she'll FaceTime me and get his autograph for me like HOLY HELL OAHAJSNKANAN

A/n: I might FaceTime Jack Johnson next summer😳 My friend's cousin's cousin's cousin is Jack and she said if she meets him she'll FaceTime me and get his autograph for me like HOLY HELL OAHAJSNKANAN

#GRATEFULFORABBY

#GRATEFULFORABBY

OLIVIA OH MY GOD IM SHAKING AGAIN