Falling In Love With A Best Friend (Chapter 5)~Garroth

Aphmau's POV 

I wake up, alone in my bed. The light's off, which makes it dark, so I decide to turn over in attempt to fall asleep again. I fail miserably, so I decide to get up and get ready. I have small, black bags, so I cover them with some foundation, then go on with the rest of the morning process. As I'm putting on mascara, I feel two arms wrap around me. 

"Hey Aph~Moo." He teases. 

"You know I hate that name." I reply, not stopping the mascara process, "Hey, Laur-Prance." I remark. 

He chuckles, "How're you feeling?" He asks. 

"Better, I guess. But, still, I feel sick." I reply. 

He lets go of me and walks out of the bathroom. I finish doing everything, then I head out the bathroom when there's a knock on the door. 

"I got it!" I call out. 

"Thank you!" Laurance replies, yelling. 

I can hear the water in his room turning on, signaling me that he's taking a shower. I shrug, and walk to the door. I open it and see a boy with sandy blonde hair with ocean blue eyes. 

"H-Hi!" I greet. 

"Hello, Miss. I'm Garroth Ro'Meave." He introduces. 

"I'm Aphmau." I smile, he puts his hand out to shake so I accept it, locking hands with him. He releases his grip 

"Not to sound rude or anything, but what brings you here?" I ask. 

The sun reflects off of his O'khasian armor. He slips something into my hand, I look down at it and see a small envelope, "This is for you and anybody else that might live here. There will be a party in the plaza, welcoming the Winter Celebration. It's an annual series of games we do, much like the Olympics, but different." He informs. 

"Oh, thank you! D-Do you have a place in royalty then?... I'm just assuming." I guess 

"Actually, yes I do. I'm heir to lordship." He replies. 

"Well, it's an honor to meet you." I say, a smile growing on both of our faces. 

"I'm so glad that someone's not freaking out over my position..." Garroth says under his breath. I don't think he wanted me to hear it, but I did so, no turning back now, "Well, I must be going. It was nice to meet you, Miss Aphmau. Hopefully, I'll see you at the party! Information will be in the envelope." He exits the doorstep. 

"Bye, Garroth!" I wave. 

He looks back, smiling then walks away. I sigh, closing the door and looking at the small envelope that's in my hands. I still hear the water running, "LAURANCE! GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!" I yell. 

The water turns off immediately, and he walks out with only a towel around his waist. He grips on it tightly as it ends to just below his knees. We're both blushing idiots, "Y-Yea?" He stutters. \

"You can get some, uhh.. Pants on if you want." I say. 

"Nah, I'm fine." He grins. 

"Casanova." I remark. 

He laughs, "So, what am I out here for?" He asks, attempting to put his hair in a quiff so it's not over his eyes, but he fails, just pushing it back. 

His towel almost falls as he's doing that, so I turn the other way quickly. I peek around, he's still trying but his hand's almost blue from gripping onto the towel. His face is bright red. 

"Here, let me help." I offer, walking over to him. 

"Thanks." He says, his blush is still vibrant.