Falling In Love With A Best Friend (Chapter 26)~Helmet's Power

One Day After Uploading This: I forgot to add the chapter's name. WHAT KIND OF AUTHOR AM I? XD

A/N: Listen to this remix :3 It's called 'Paramore- Still Into You (Synchronice Remix) [Exclusive]' by Proximity. Proximity has outstanding remixes, so go on and listen to them (after reading this chapter, of course x3). Lol... This remix is amazing and I really recommend you all listen to it. Nevertheless, enjoy the chapter! ~Car

Aphmau's POV

Thoughts run through my head like an insane marathon as sparks burst like fireworks. Our lips move in perfect sync, fitting together just like a puzzle just waiting to be placed together. I wrap my arms around Laurance's neck in mid kiss. I can feel him smiling through it, but he's not to blame, since I'm doing the same thing. I unravel my arms from his neck as we part.

Laurance takes a breath, "What about Garroth?" I ask.

Laurance seems to think about his next answer, "Garroth will live." Laurance gives me a breathy smile.

"I heard my name!" A familiar voice chimes as the door opens.

Laurance and I scramble away from each other as quick as possible, "H-Hey, Garroth!" I exclaim, getting up from the couch.

I walk over to Garroth and engulf him in a hug. I can feel SOMEBODY'S jealousy all the way over here (And that somebody is Laurance). Garroth and I release, a small blush painted on his face. I glance at Laurance, who's propping himself higher in the chair he's sitting in.

"Hey, guys! Are you done--" Dante walks into the room and cuts himself off once he sees Garroth.

Laurance takes a breath of relief, me releasing a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in, "Everyone, sit down on the couch." I command, walking over to the fluffy furniture.

I sit down, as the boys spread out across it. For once, Garroth came without his armor on. Garroth spreads out as Dante kicks his shoes off, revealing his white socks. Laurance slides down to the floor, where he rests his elbows on the couch seat. The rest of him is lounged on the floor. I sit criss-crossed.

"Well... I want to move." I state.

"What?" Laurance asks.

Garroth's jaw drops, "B-But..." Garroth stumbles upon his words.

"You heard me right. I want to move from O'khasis." I state.

Honestly, I had been thinking about this for a while. I mean, Laurance and I have been here for at least 8-12 months, "And I want all of you to come." I add, finishing.

"But I won't be able to come..." Garroth trails off.

I get closer to him, "I know a way you can." I smirk.

Garroth looks at me, curiosity glistening in his eyes, "How?" Garroth asks.

"Stay here!" I exclaim as I run into Laurance's room. He had a helmet that covered his eyes and the back of his head. I look through Laurance's drawers until I find it, "Aha!" I exclaim.

I grab it and run back into the living room. Uncomfortable silence seems to have fallen while I was away. Each boy seems to be in their own little world, completely in a daze. I sit down by Garroth, snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"Aye, Garroth." My voice is at a medium volume. I sigh and stop snapping my fist. I get up and stand by the huge window, "GUYS." I yell.

All of them glare at me with wide eyes, back into the real world. Laurance's eyes trail down to the helmet in my palms, "You're gonna have him wear tha--" Laurance starts.

"Yes." I cut him off. Laurance sighs, then glances at Garroth, who's looking at Dante.

Dante's looking straight at me. I throw the helmet at Garroth, him catching it, "Put it on, I want to see if it fits." I command.

Garroth nods, then slides it onto his head, "It fits." A smile curls onto Garroth's lips.

"Good." I say. Garroth takes the helmet off, placing it in his lap.

The mop of golden hair on Garroth's head pops into the air, it static from the helmets material. I giggle, "What?" Garroth asks as he inspects his arms.

"Feel your hair." Dante snickers.

Garroth brings his hand to his hair, "My hair is static, isn't it?" Garroth squints his eyes, annoyed.

"Yep!" Laurance pops the 'p'.

Laurance, Dante and I snicker as Garroth tries to flatten his head of hair. I roll my eyes, "It's straight, Garroth." I say. Garroth quickly places his hands on the helmet's top, "Dante, are you coming?" I ask, glancing at the blue-haired boy.

Dante nods, then I look at Laurance, "Laurance?" I question.

He nods. I then direct my attention to Garroth, all eyes on him, "W-What?" Garroth looks up from the helmet he was preoccupied with.

"Are you coming?" I ask.

Garroth seems to ponder in his thoughts for a second. He looks up at me, "I have a plan." Garroth smirks.

"What is it?" I ask, shifting a bit.

"We could fake my death, then make our escape." Garroth sums everything up.

I glance at Laurance and Dante, then back at Garroth, "Genius!" I exclaim. My smirk grows bigger. All we have to do is fake Garroth's death, then make our escape. Can't be that hard, right?

Wrong.