Falling In Love With A Best Friend (Chapter 8)~Released

Laurance's POV

As I'm about to fall asleep, the door opens, "Mr.Meteli?" The doctor asks. I turn my head, my heavy eyes forced to stay open, "Sorry if I woke you, but Aphmau will be able to leave in the morning." The doctor informs. 

"Thank you." I whisper. 

He nods, closing the door. His footsteps echo through the hallway. I turn my head around, my eyes heavy again. I close my eyes, slipping into a deep sleep.

(The Next Morning, Aphmau's POV)

I wake up, to see an extra giddy Laurance, "L-Laurance?" I ask. He's towering over me with a huge smile. The door opens, Garroth walking by him, "What's with you guys, why're you both so giddy?" I question, confused. Garroth looks as giddy as Laurance does when he sees me, "Seriously, what?" Frustration growls out with my voice. 

"You're getting released today!" Laurance spins around, flailing his arms in the air. He stops, grabbing Garroth by the shoulders and shaking him, "APH~MOO IS GOING HOME TODAY!" Laurance coos as he shakes Garroth. 

Garroth grabs Laurance's shoulders, "I KNOW!" Garroth yells back. 

They start laughing, the shaking starting to slow down, "Boys," I start. They look at me, their grip from each other's shoulders releasing, "When do I get to go home?" I ask. 

"In about 15 minutes." Laurance replies cheerily, Garroth showing the same expression. Laurance hands me a bag of clothes, "I got this from your dresser, I thought it would be nice if you had a change of clothes." Laurance smiles. 

"Thanks," I return the smile, "Now, both of you shoo so I can change." I command. 

"I thought you would like it more if I stayed in here," Laurance winked.

I rolled my eyes, "Get out!"Garroth looks down, grabbing Laurance hand and dragging him out, "Casanova!" I yell as the door shuts. 

"You're missing out, Aph!" I hear Laurance exclaim. Then I hear Garroth and Laurance laughing, then I change into the clothes Laurance brought. I hear a knock on the door, "You done in there, beautiful?" Laurance asks.

 "Laurance!" I hear Garroth exclaim. 

"Ouch!" Laruance squeals, I'm assuming that Garroth punched his arm. 

I chuckle at their ignorance, then grab my clothes and walk out the door, "Laurance, you're such a casanova. Garroth, thank you for punching him." I comment while walking past them. I look at to see Garroth blushing and Laurance rolling his eyes, "Well, come in! I'm so ready to get home!" I almost hop up and down, but I restrain myself from doing that and continue walking like any normal person. 

"We're coming, we're coming." Laurance whines. 

"Then come faster." I moan. 

I hear Garroth chuckle, causing me to smile. We walk out the door, Garroth giving the lady at the desk a nod. She lets us go for free, from Garroth being heir and all. I look back at Laurance and Garroth who are pushing each other back and forth. I chuckle at their ignorance, again. But they're not ignorant, they're just man-children, and I'm fine with that. I walk up to my house, unlocking the door then keeping the door open for the boys. 

Garroth closes it behind him, "Hey, Garroth, you're welcome to stay. Laurance and I are just going to watch a movie." I offer. 

Laurance smirks at me, Garroth looking confused. I sigh, "It's a tradition of Laurance and mine, whenever we get back from the doctor, dentist or some kind of appointment, we watch a movie afterwards." I explain. 

Garroth nods, "Sure." He smiles. 

"Would you like anything to drink?" I ask, rummaging through the fridge while Garroth and Laurance sit down on the couch. 

No response, so I shrug and sit down by them with a huge bowl of popcorn. WAIT, NO NO NO NO, "I'm in the middle, aren't I?" I sigh, Garroth and Laurance scooting apart, Laurance patting the spot in the middle. 

"Hey, you're the one with the popcorn!" Laurance comments, Garroth laughing. 

I roll my eyes, then sit between them. Laurance puts his arm around me, but I push it off. Garroth takes some popcorn, a piece falling on me. He picks it up, eating it anyways. I sigh, starting the movie Lucy (It was Garroth's idea).

(Two Hours Later, Aphmau's POV)

The movie ends, Garroth getting up, "Well, I must get going. I have some meeting I'm forced to attend to." Garroth sounds formal, yet annoyed, "I had fun, lets do this again." Garroth continues, smiling. 

"We should." I reply. 

Laurance smiles at Garroth, "Bye, Garroth!" Laurance calls 

"Bye guys!" Garroth exclaims while closing the door. 

I renew our popcorn, throwing Laurance a water. I sit down by him and we watch The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials. Of course, me being me, I fall asleep in the beginning of The Scorch Trials. I rest my head on Laurance's shoulder, dropping into dream world.

Laurance's POV

It truly doesn't bother me that she fell asleep during the movie. We've seen this movie a few times, and Aph's cute when she sleeps. I smile at her as small, cute snores escape her lips. When the movie ends, my eyes get heavy. I allow myself to slip into dreaming, my head resting on Aphmau's.