Falling In Love With A Best Friend (Chapter 33)~Not At All

Song: [Nightcore] Fight For Love - 2015 Mashup by PluggedToNightcore (Original Mashup Made By AndyWuMusicLand)

CAUTION: The song does include slight swearing.

****

Kiki's POV

"Kawaii~Chan, cloak us." I command as we stand on the outskirts of the castle. 

"On it!" The meif'wa exclaims. 

She drops a potion on the ground, it soaking into our clothes. Once the potion hits our skin, we immediately turn invisible, "Lets go." I whisper.

Kawaii~Chan nods, then we walk into the castle without leaving a trace. Kawaii~Chan steps on a loose board, which causing the floor to creak slightly. A guard looks around as Kawaii~Chan sheepishly removes her foot from the board. I whip my head in her direction, sending off a deadly glare. We need to do this and we need to do it fast. If we keep going at this pace, the potion won't be done until next week and Kawaii~Chan and I will be in jail. I doubt Zane would bail us out and Donna and Logan wouldn't have the money. 

"S-Sorry, Kiki~Chan." Kawaii~Chan apologizes.

My glare softens, "Gawh, I guess it's ok. Now..." My body stiffens, "Let's do what we came here for." I finish. 

Kawaii~Chan nods. As Kawaii~Chan and I walk into Vylad's room, we see someone fly into the window. The moon shines on her back, her face not being visible. Her long hair whips around with the wind as she has claws covering her hands, "Not so fast..." The woman says.

Wait... I know that voice, "What if I want to go fast?" I question. 

The woman steps into light, her face being visibly clear, "Then we'll have a bad beginning and a bad end." She growls. 

"Who are you?" I scowl. 

The man behind her snickers, "I wouldn't push her buttons if I were you." He advises, his British accent making the words slightly different. 

"Kiki~Chan is putting her buttons. Kawaii~Chan thinks she should stop." Kawaii~Chan says from behind me. 

I turn my head to Kawaii~Chan, then direct my attention back at the woman. She doesn't reply before fire catches to the claws on her hands. I take a small step back, "What?" I mutter. 

"Katelyn..." She starts,

"Katelyn FireFist and Jeffory Goldenheart."

****

Aphmau's POV

The Next Morning...

"Hello?" I call out as I step into the hallway. 

Bits of dust whirl around the room as the sun shines in through the windows of Travis' house. I take it step by step as I cautiously walk across the cold, wooden floor. I fiddle around with the fabric of the nightgown that Travis had laid on my bed the night before. I make my way into the living room just to see Vylad and Garroth sprawled out on each other. Dante's spread out on the floor as Laurance's arm is on Dante's face. 

I snicker, "Aphmau?" Someone whispers. 

I turn my head in the direction of the voice, "Hey Travis." I greet in a small voice. 

I motion him over to me, just to look at the four boys he let into his home. Travis makes his way over to me, but it takes him a second to realize. 

Travis and I snicker, "What're you laughing at?" Vylad questions as he starts to wake up. 

I slap my hand over Travis' mouth as he does the same to me, "Nothing." I say through Travis' palm. 

My voice if muffled, "Uhh... Ok then." He mumbles, then lays back down. 

Vylad never opened his eyes, so I wonder how he knew it was both us. Oh yea, different voices. Meh, whatever. I remove my hand from Travis' face, as he does the same, "I'm going to get ready. Can you wake the boys up?" I whisper a question to Travis.

He nods, then I walk into my room, "OH MY IRENE!" I scream. 

I hear 5 footsteps run into my room, "WHAT'S WRONG?" Travis questions before anyone else can. 

The boy's jaw drops as mine is already down, "Zane..." I growl. Zane smirks as he hops through the window,

"Miss me?"

I scowl, "Not at all."