Falling In Love With A Best Friens (Chapter 34)~An Evil Side To Us All

A/N: Thank you all so much for 100+ followers! I can't thank all of you duckies enough❤️ ily❤️
~Car

****

Third Person

In The O'khasian Castle...

The Night That Zane Was At Logan's Hut

Jeffory's eyes glow a golden color as his duel swords grow larger. White particles start to twirl around Katelyn as her skin and hair turn pale. The fire on her claws only grows. 

"I told you not to mess with her." Jeffory growls. 

"This is a game, isn't it?" Kiki questions. 

"A game with only one winner." Katelyn snarls. 

Kawaii~Chan's yellow eyes grow into blood red orbs. Her tail has a knife instead of a bow on it. Instead of Kawaii~Chan having cat ears, she has ninja stars in their place. Kawaii~Chan's nails grow as sharp as daggers as her teeth turn into deadly fangs. Kiki's forest green eyes become black as her apron breaks out into an armor suit all over her body. A staff grows in Kiki's hand. 

"I guess this is a game. Last man standing wins." Katelyn growls. 

Kiki smirks, "Then so be it." Kiki says. 

Kawaii~Chan charges at Jeffory as Kiki charges at Katelyn. The tip of Kiki's staff glows, it turning the red head into a small bird. Kiki flies over Katelyn, then forms into a lion and tramples her to the ground. Kiki turns back into a human as she still stands on Katelyn's back. 

"Looks like I'm winning." Kiki says with a smirk on her face. 

Katelyn chuckles, "Oh, ignorant little girl... This war has only begun." Katelyn grabs Kiki's ankle and sets fire to the claw. 

It causes Kiki's ankle to burn slightly, but her armor takes most of the hit. Kiki whisks Katelyn's claw off with her staff, then transforms into a grizzly bear. Kiki roars as Katelyn gets up. When Katelyn's up, Kiki knocks her to the ground and slashes her in the face. Kiki takes Katelyn's claws and flies off of her as a pelican. 

"Jeff-Jeffory..." Katelyn mumbles. 

She then passes out right then and there. Jeffory notices this and pushes Kawaii~Chan to the wall. The knife of Kawaii~Chan's tail causes her to get stuck in the wall. 

"Jeffory~Sama!" Kawaii~Chan growls. 

Kiki hides Katelyn's claws under Vylad's bed, then transforms into a cheetah. She knocks Jeffory to the ground as she did to Katelyn. Jeffory slashes Kiki with one of his swords. Kiki falls to the ground and forms back into a human. Kiki weakly makes her way to Kawaii~Chan and unhooks her from the wall. Kiki passes out as well. Kawaii~Chan charges for Jeffory. 

When Kawaii~Chan gets on top of Jeffory, she bends her head closer to him so the spinning ninja stars that rest on her head injure him. The ninja stars cut into Jeffory's skin. A blood chilling scream echoes from Jeffory as his cheeks get cut into. Kawaii~Chan pulls back and finds Jeffory now unconscious on the floor. Kawaii~Chan grabs one of Vylad's scarves, along with Katelyn's claws. Kawaii~Chan stuffs both of the items in her pockets, grabs Kiki then teleports back to Logan's hut.

****

Third Person

Travis' House

"What do you want, Zane?" Aphmau growls. 

Zane enters the room and places his hand on the bottom of Vylad's chin. Laurance takes Garroth out of the room to make sure Zane doesn't know that Garroth's actually alive. 

"I want this little pea." Zane informs. 

"You're not going to be able to get him!" Aphmau growls, turning into her Irene form. 

Laurance comes back into the room, immediately turning into a Shadow Knight. Vylad does the same. Travis' skin grows darker as horns start to stick from his head. Travis' eyes become violet. This form is unusual to Aphmau, but she brushes it off for the time being. Dante's clothes turn into armor as the sword on his back catches fire. Dante launches himself in the air, his boots being elevated by fire as well. Dante holds his sword tight. 

"Do you really want to mess with all of us, Zane?" Aphmau asks as Laurance throws Zane to the wall, away from Vylad. 

"As long as I get Vylad and Garroth back..." He pauses, "Then so be it." He finishes. Aphmau's stomach turns.

How did he know that Garroth's still alive?!
Those are the only words that swirled around in Aphmau's head.
Not the battle, not Vylad, not Laurance, not anybody else.

Just...

How did Zane know that Garroth's still alive?