Falling In Love With A Best Friend (Chapter 29)~One Last Thing

Song: Nightcore | Colors by Marimo Music

I love the picture to the music :o <3

~Car

****

Aphmau's POV

"Goodbye, Big Brother!" Zane exclaims as we enter the morgue. We see a shining light in the middle of the room. Is Zane... Is Zane going to light Garroth on FIRE? 

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!" I yell as he gets into my vision. Zane turns around, a match box laying on the floor with a match in his hand, "Let him go." I growl. 

"Why should I?" Zane questions. 

He puts the match closer to Garroth's body. Garroth's eyes shoot open as he bites Zane's wrist, causing the match to fall from his hand. Garroth catches the match and puts it on Zane's robe. 

"Tell no one about this." Garroth growls, "Or else your robe won't be the only burnt thing here." Garroth threatens. 

Zane runs off. "Garroth! That was risky.. Yet amazing!" I exclaim. 

Garroth smiles, then hops off of the... Bed... Thing, "I knew Zane would tell people, we have to go... Quickly." Garroth starts to bolt off, with Dante, Laurance and I following. 

We had Vylad stay back because we didn't want him to be recognized going into a morgue, that would ruin his reputation. 

"Guys, wait!" Dante exclaims. Garroth stops right has he puts his hand on the doorknob, "We can erase Zane's memory. At least his memory of Garroth still being alive." Dante suggests. 

"Dante, you and I will go do that tonight while Vylad, Laurance and Garroth stay at my place, ok?" I order. Dante nods, then cloaks us to be invisible, "Quickly!" I exclaim. 

The spell can only last so long. We all start running to the condo, running at an inhuman speed. I place my hand on the doorknob and open it, guiding everyone in. As I close the door, the cloaking spell wares off immediately. 

"Garroth!" Vylad exclaims, hopping over the couch. Vylad engulfs Garroth in a hug, Garroth returning the gesture. Once they release, Vylad turns towards us, "Can I escape with you guys?" Vylad asks with innocent eyes. 

I glance at Laurance and Dante, then back at Vylad, "Yes." I reply with a smile on my face. 

Vylad's eyes widen as his smile grows larger. He engulfs me in a hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He thanks. 

Once Vylad releases, I glance at Dante, "Dante and I have to go." I state. 

"Why?" Vylad asks. 

"We have to erase Zane's recent memory." I inform. 

"Why?" He repeats. 

"He knows that Garroth's alive, if we don't wash his memory of it, the word will get out and our plan will be ruined." I explain. 

"Then, go!" Vylad pushes Dante and I out. 

Dante and I run down the streets of O'khasis until we reach the outskirts of the castle. Dante cloaks us with an invisibility spell. We creep into the castle, careful not to make a sound, "B-But.. I swear, he's alive!" Zane's voice echoes from the Lord's room. 

The door's cracked open, so Dante and I creep through that. I glance at Dante (I'm the only one that can see him, and he's the only one that can see me), nodding. Dante mutters a spell under his breath. I fly into the air as a green blast-like thing fills the room. Zane falls to the ground as Garte's head gets limp. The guards fall as well. 

"They'll be ok, right?" I ask Dante.

He nods, "They'll wake up in about... 15 minutes, so get gotta hurry! Lets go!" Dante exclaims. 

He and I bolt out. Dante uses his magicks to become a gust of smoke, which allows him to go through walls. He's still invisible. I'm using my magicks to fly around. If we were running, we'd be slower. Once Dante and I are out of the castle, he teleports us to the condo. The spell removes immediately. Dante turns back to his normal self, me doing the same. 

"We're back." I do a small jazz hands as everyone's eyes are on us. 

"What was Dante?" Laurance asks, referring to when he was smoke. 

"It's a magick I've developed over the years." Dante replies. Laurance nods. 

"What're we going to do about Vylad to get him out of here unnoticed?" Garroth questions. 

"A disappearance." I state. Vylad seems to like the idea, because it means that he'll be able to escape O'khasis, "C'mon, we're going to have to get out of here while the moon is still shining." I say, "Garroth, Vylad, change out of your clothes, we have some for you to change into." I inform. 

"What? No we don't!" Laurance exclaims. 

"By 'clothes for you to change into' I mean, clothes out of your closet." I look at Laurance, jokingly. Dante snickers as Vylad and Garroth rush to the bathroom, "Feel free to look at Laurance's 'action figures'!" I exclaim. 

"They are action figures!" Laurance defends. 

I roll my eyes. Garroth and Vylad then come out of Laurance's room, in some of his clothes. Garroth's wearing a blue v-neck with silver jeans as Vylad's wearing a green, plaid shirt and dark jeans, along with a forest green scarf around his neck.

 I throw Garroth his helmet, "Put this on. Lets see how it looks." I insist. 

Garroth puts it on his head, "That looks ridiculous." Laurance adds.

 "I know, we have to get something else." I reply, then start looking around the apartment. 

Vylad's thing will be his scarf, I guess. Garroth's thing will be.... A new haircut. "Garroth! Come here." I exclaim from the bathroom. Garroth hesitantly walks in, "I'm giving you a new haircut." I say. 

"A-Are you sure?" Garroth seems unsure. 

"Yes. It'll help you be less noticeable." I reply. He nods. I grab scissors, then start on his hair. Minutes later, his hair is parted to the side.

Example:

(I WAS LOOKING SO LONG FOR THIS PIC

(I WAS LOOKING SO LONG FOR THIS PIC. I KNEW WHICH ONE I WANTED BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT qq. This is the hairstyle I was talking about)

"Perfect!" I exclaim happily. 

Garroth smiles, "It's good." He compliments. 

"I'm glad you like it." I reply. 

"C'mon! We don't have all day!" Laurance's voice makes it through the door. 

He seems slightly jealous. Garroth and I walk out, "Wow!" Vylad exclaims. 

Garroth and I chuckle, "Lets go, quickly. Are we all ready?" I ask. Everyone nods, "Dante, cloak us." I order. 

He nods, cloaking us all with the spell. None of us are taking anything. This'll be fun. Especially to read the articles about Garroth and Vylad in the newspaper. Or wait... Is that just me? I think I'm the only one that actually wants to see the articles about missing princes. Oh well!