- You're Jealous? -

Perhaps a late Valentine's day special?

This will be a SoraMafu one-shots book from NOW ON. [I'll also add some lyrics] [I'm not using "96neko" but the pronunciation... idk]

~~~~~~~~~~

Mafu went to the cafe to rest his head and to eat something. As he entered, he saw a couple. He glared at them then shrugged.

What's with couples in this place? Mafu thought as he took a seat. A familiar waitress came and asked Mafu's order. He looked at the waitress and saw Kuroneko.

"K-Kuro-chan?!" Mafu asked as he shrieked.

"Geez, I told you that I work here, right?" she asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Eh, I forgot~"

"So, have you heard about Soraru-san?"

"Eh?"

"Ah, not yet... I guess?"

"The what?"

"You'll figure soon, Mafu-san."

"Eh, tell me~!" Mafu whined.

"You have to ask him."

"B-but..."

"Just give me your order."

Mafu told his order as Kuroneko left. He wondered what she was trying to say. But all he remembered is that Soraru told Mafu not to disturb him that day.

Why?

As he finished his meal, he headed outside. But as he did, he saw someone familiar hugging someone he somewhat knows. He felt tears in his eyes. He felt something pass through his chest. He felt pain.

He blinked the tears away and walked past them, but as he did, he felt someone grab his wrist. Mafu stopped walking. It was Soraru.

Soraru heard Mafu weeping. Soraru let out a chuckle as he walked closer to the albino. "What are you crying for?" Soraru asked.

No response. The albino continued crying as he felt his body turn. He looked up and saw the raven-haired boy smiling.

"Do you have any mental problems?" Soraru asked.

Mafu stopped crying and glared at him for a moment before he turned. "Hmph!" Mafu snorted.

"Why are you crying?" Soraru asked again as he crossed his arms.

"Wh-who... w-was... that...?"

"Oh, Lon...?"

"I... d-didn't know... you and h-her... w-were-"

"You thought I was in a relationship with her?" Soraru asked as he chuckled. "Why would I cheat on the fallen angel?"

Mafu felt his cheeks lit up. He turned and saw Soraru serious. "... w-what?"

"Why would I cheat on you?"

Mafu look down, too embarrassed with the scene happening. Before he looked up, he felt his chin being lifted.

"I could never cheat on you," Soraru said as he looked at Mafu- straight in the eyes. "Why do you think we live together?"

Mafu pouted as his face was tinted red.

"One, I love you. Two, you love me. Three, so I can tease you anytime."

Mafu gave Soraru a questioning look and asked, "tease? W-what?"

"Ah, you don't know?" Soraru asked as he smirked. "Have you- oh wait, you never... right?"

Mafu didn't know what to say. So, he nodded.