- A Love Story Like Everyone Else's (7) -

-- flashback --

I asked Luz-kun to come over at the cafe we'd usually go when we were dating.

There wasn't anyone else I could ask for comfort.

Not that I wanted Luz-kun's warmth or anything, but he was far by the one who could comfort me when I'm down, right after Amatsuki-kun.

But I couldn't call Amatsuki-kun over because he's with Soraru-san.

And whenever I'm around Soraru-san, I feel weird.

It isn't a usual feeling but... why?

Why is it only Soraru-san?

When me and Luz-kun were dating, I never felt weird around him or anything.

Although me and Soraru-san are somewhat strangers, why am I feeling all weird around him already?

It's not possible that I-

"Mafu-kun~"

I looked up and saw Luz-kun. "Sit," I said as I looked away.

I slightly glanced at him and saw him smiling.

Is it really worth smiling for me?

I shook my head at the thought and decided to ask a few questions, as if I was interviewing him.

"Luz-kun," I said. "How does it feel like to like someone with all your might?"

He just smiled at me before looking outside.

"Hey, Luz-kun, what does it feel like to see the person you like with someone else?"

I saw how Luz-kun's face changed. "Why are you asking that?"

"I told you, I'm curious. I've never fallen in love seriously. Like... with strong feelings."

"It hurts, Mafu-kun," he replied as he looked at me. "It feels like you're trapped somewhere and you couldn't breathe. It's like that person is killing you without touching you."

"How does it feel like to see the person you like... having contact with their ex-lover?"

He flinched. "It... hurts... just seeing them... and you'll think that they might go back to the way they once were; lovers."

"Luz-kun-"

"Ah, wait," Luz-kun said as he took out his phone and read a mail. "I have to go, Mafu-kun. Sorry."

"It's fine," I replied with a smile.

He stood and kissed my forehead.

I didn't need it. I didn't want it.

-- end of flashback --

As soon as I finished my drink, I left the cafe. I stood in front of the cafe for a while before I took out my phone and checked if Amatsuki messaged me or anything. But none.

I sighed and decided to head straight to my apartment.

But as I kept walking, I felt quite uneasy.

- - - - -

"Oi," Soraru whispered. "Just what the hell are we doing?"

"Just follow him," Amatsuki whispered as he looked down. "Look down, stupid."

"You do know that we're stalking him, right?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"So-"

"So?" a familiar voice asked, rather loudly. "What are you doing, Amatsuki-kun?"

Amatsuki gulped before pushing Soraru closer to the familiar male. "Oi!"

The raven-haired male hit his body against the familiar male's back. "Just-"

The familiar male turned around and looked down at Soraru. "S-Soraru-san!"

"Mafumafu-san... sorry..." Soraru apologized as he stood.

"Mafu-kun...!"

The familiar male, Mafu, couldn't say a word. His face was red and so was Soraru's.

"W-why are you stalking me?!" Mafu asked as he looked away.

"We're not..." Amatsuki replied with a pout.

"Amatsuki-kun~ you can't lie to me," Mafu said innocently. "And you?"

"He insisted I follow him," Soraru said with a sigh.

"It can't be helped now that we're here in the lobby, huh?" Mafu said, walking towards the elevator. "Come."

Both Soraru and Amatsuki followed Mafu towards the elevator. As soon as they arrived in Mafu's floor, Mafu opened his apartment door which is slightly far from the elevator, and allowed the brunette and the raven-haired male in.

"Oh, by the way, have you two exchanged email addresses?" Amatsuki asked.

"No," Soraru and Mafu replied in unison.

"Why not exchange?"

"Fine."

Both Soraru and Mafu exchanged email addresses while Amatsuki just smiled.

For sure, Mafu-kun have already fallen for Soraru-san.

~ TBC ~

~ • ~ > • ~ * ~ • < ~ • ~

Aaaahh, here's something I just finished!! I'm really hungry rn that's why the ending of this chapter sucks /// sorry

School will start on Monday (27) so please kill me :)

And I also have a smut that might be up around July 15!!

HOPE THIS WAS GOOD BYE