- A Love Story Like Everyone Else's (2) -

"So, you're saying that Luz accepts that you two broke up?" Amatsuki asked.

"Yeah."

"And...?"

"I told him that we could be friends."

"Did he say anything after?"

"No," I replied as I sighed. "But he texted me before I came here."

"What did he say?"

"He said, 'I will still love you, even if you don't. Please remember that, Mafu-kun.' That," I replied as I kept my phone away.

"Oh... hmm..."

"I forgot to tell you," I said as I looked straight at Amatsuki. "Do you know anyone named, Soraru?"

"So...ra...- SORARU-SAN?!"

I nodded and tilted my head to the side, giving a confused look.

Does Amatsuki-kun know Soraru-san from last night?

"The dark-haired guy... I accidentally bumped into him last night," I said.

"Y-yeah... he has a quite deep voice? I mean... his voice is really nice..."

"Yeah..."

"He looks sleepy?"

"Mm."

"Tall?"

"Hm."

"Th-that's him!" Amatsuki exclaimed as he stood and slammed the exact amount of cash to pay the drinks on the table. "Where did you see him?!"

"Hm... near my apartment," I replied as I stood and dragged him outside. "Don't stand and slam the money. They'll think you're mad."

"Sorry," Amatsuki said as he faked a laugh and caught up to my pace. "Lead me to where you saw him."

I nodded and lead him.

There must be some people that Amatsuki knows and I don't, right? Should I force Amatsuki to introduce them to me like when I introduced him to Sakatan and Kashitarou-san?

"Mafu-kun," Amatsuki called as he patted my shoulder. "If you found a new lover, would you introduce him or her to Luz?"

"I think I'd still date a guy," I said, correcting the 'him or her' part. "But it depends who I'm gonna date."

"You've lost interest in girls?" Amatsuki asked, raising his voice a bit.

"I guess..." I said as I slightly smiled. "But who knows?"

Amatsuki chuckled and patted my back. "I'm sure you'll find someone amazing," Amatsuki said.

As we kept walking, we stopped in front of a bookstore. "This is where I accidentally bumped him," I said. "Does he work nearby?"

Amatsuki took a glance around and cleared his throat. "He doesn't work," he replied. "But he goes to that bar over there, every night."

"Why?"

"It's either he meets up with his girlfriend that's working there or he just goes there to be drunk," he replied. "But I doubt they meet in the bar."

"Girlfriend? No surprise," I said, with a hint of annoyance. "But he is good-looking and he has an amazing voice."

"With that comment of yours, I'm starting to think that you've slightly fallen for him," Amatsuki said with a smirk.

"No," I muttered quietly. "He has a girlfriend so there's now way, as well, that I can date him."

"But do you want to?"

"No," I replied, with a little regret. "I don't even know him yet."

"You wanna see him?"

"I... guess...?"

It won't hurt to start knowing a guy, right? But I think... I think I've started to fall for him.

~ • ~ > • ~ * ~ • < ~ • ~

Idk I've decided to make a one-shot (more like two-shot) with more parts ??

Although I mentioned before that I'm gonna make only one-shots or two-shots (one-shots with two parts only) but I finally decided to make one-shots with other couple of parts!

(btw, i updated the a/n ;; just refresh it)