- Babysitter -

A certain boy, was pleading two (married) guys not to leave.

"Please."

He tried to give them those eyes. What did they say?

"A babysitter won't kill you."

He pouted in response. He didn't say anything but just gave up. The two adults smiled and patted the boy's head. Although the boy wasn't that young for a middle school boy, he was quite a childish yet stubborn one.

Everyone, somewhat, liked and disliked him. Why? What did he do? How's he like?

He'd either bother people or simply, put a smile on everyone's faces when they're down.

The two adults smiled at him and said, "in a few minutes, your new babysitter will come."

"A new one?" the boy asked.

"Well, yeah," one replied. "You nearly burned your former one. So why the same?"

"He was mean," the boy said as he pouted.

"I'm sure this one will discipline you," the taller one said.

"Eh?"

"He won't listen to people who are childish and stubborn like you," the shorter one explained.

"W-what do you mean?"

"He's strict," the shorter one added. "You might hate him, right, Sakatan?"

"You think he will?" the taller one, Sakata, asked. "I mean, he is a tsundere... but I don't know."

"Probably... who knows?"

Before Sakata replied, the doorbell rang. "Probably him."

Sakata headed to the door and opened it.

"Ah, Soraru-san!" he exclaimed. "Come in."

"S-Soraru-san?!" the young boy shrieked.

"You know him?" the short male asked.

"Oh, hello, Mafu," the visitor, Soraru, said as he waved at the young boy, Mafu. "Who'll I babysit?"

"Him," the shorter male said.

"Ha?!" Soraru exclaimed. "Him?! Are you kidding me, Urata?!"

"No," Sakata replied. "Seems like you fit to discipline him."

"So, someone's naughty, hmmm?" Soraru asked as he smirked.

"And it seems like you know him already," the shorter one, Urata, added with a grin.

"Fine, fine," Soraru said as he waved his hand back and forth. "Just go already."

The two left the house as they handed the key to Soraru. "Take care of Mafu-kun well~" Urata said in a sing-song voice.

Soraru closed the door and glanced at Mafu. "Oi," Soraru called. "Why the hell should I babysit you? Am I the first one to?"

"N-no..." Mafu replied as he looked away.

"Whatever. It's not like you're anything bad to me or what," Soraru said as he slumped himself on the couch and turned on the TV.

"I-it doesn't matter who babysits me!" Mafu said as he crossed his arms and yawned. "I'm sleepy."

"Then sleep."

"Bring me to my room."

"Ha? Why the hell should I?"

"Shouldn't babysitters follow my order?" Mafu asked with a playful grin.

"Too bad, I'm not only your babysitter."