- Master -

An albino was sitting on the floor with his hands in between his thighs; nude.

His tongue was out and he was drooling and panting.

"Shall I continue, master?"

"I told you not to call me that, but go ahead."

The albino sucked on the other's crotch as his hands started rubbing on his own.

"Now, now," the other party said as he took the albino's arms. "That's bad."

"I'm... sorry... master..." the albino said in between slurps.

"Hey..." the other one said as he placed his two hands on the albino's hair. "You can stop... nn... now."

The albino stopped and looked up at the other person cutely. "Are you satisfied, master?"

"Geez, Mafu..."

"But master..."

The other male lie down on the bed and sighed. "You sure are naughty..."

The albino, Mafu, blushed as he stood and crawled on top of the other male.

"H-hey...!"

The other male lifted his head to look at Mafu and saw the albino's face quite close to his. "Master..."

Mafu positioned himself on top of the other male and decided to ride him.

"AAAH~!"

As the other male was inside the albino, Mafu gulped and started to move up and down.

"S-Soraru-sama...!"

"Mafu... s-stop..."

"NNNGH!"

Mafu stopped a bit before taking a deep breath and moving a bit faster. "M-Mafu, you're... tight, you know..."

The other male, Soraru, pulled Mafu close to him and switched their position, making Soraru behind the albino.

"Naughty, aren't you?" Soraru teased as he stripped.

Soraru slowly entered the albino and started thrusting as Mafu pulled the sheets and continued moaning. "H-harder! M-Master!"

Soraru leaned closer to Mafu's neck and started leaving love bites as he thrusted a bit harder.

"M-more! Nnh... AAAH~ M-MO- NNNGH!"

"Is that how you to talk to me?" Soraru asked seductively as he licked Mafu's neck. "Say my name."

"S-Soraru-sama! HHNNN..."

"Call me 'master'."

"M-Master! S-Soraru-sama! I... I'm...! G-going to-!"

"Bad boy, aren't you?" Soraru teased as he took his grip on the other male's erection and held it. "You have to wait."

"B-but...!"

"Do you want more or not?"

"M-more!"

Soraru smirked as he pulled off and flipped the albino; still holding his erection. He decided to suck on the other one for a short while.

His grip was still there, not letting the albino to come.

Soraru stood and glanced at Mafu. "Hey, hey, don't cover your eyes," Soraru said as he entered Mafu. "Show me your eyes."

Mafu took off his forearm that's covering his eyes and it was filled with love and lust.

Soraru thrusted and Mafu continuously kept moaning.

"Sora- AAAHH~!"

Soraru unconsciously removed his grip of Mafu's erection, so he was able to come.

Soraru came afterwards, but inside Mafu.

"You couldn't wait, huh?"

"C-cold..."

"Ha?"

"I-inside... cold... good..."

Soraru smiled and pulled off and glanced at the panting albino. Soraru crawled on top of him and kissed him. His tongue entered the other's mouth as Mafu wrapped his arms around Soraru's neck. "Nn..."

Soraru backed away and smiled at Mafu; a smile that was precious to the albino.

Soraru slowly entered him and thrusted slowly then started moving faster.

"Mh-Master! Hn... hn... nngh..."

Mafu covered his eyes with his arm while his other arm was pulling the sheets of the bed.

All of a sudden, Soraru gave Mafu a strong thrust which made Mafu threw his head back and release a loud moan.

Soraru slowly, yet gently, took Mafu's arm away from his face and whispered, "open your eyes, Mafu."

Mafu made a pained expression but complied to Soraru's words. His bright red eyes turned to crimson ones that's filled with pure lust.

Soraru smirked and leaned to Mafu's ear. "You look so beautiful," Soraru whispered as he slowly bit Mafu's ear, earning a groan.

"Nnn... S-Soraru-sama..."

Soraru lifted his head to glance at Mafu, whose face was red, and decided to pull away.

Mafu was breathing heavily after Soraru pulled off.

Soraru decided to tease Mafu some more by placing his tip on Mafu's entry.

"Hn... nn... hhhnnn... ahh~"

Mafu was still turned on.

"M-Ma-"

Mafu was cut off by a deep kiss from Soraru. The raven-haired male backed away and smiled as he brushed the pinkish-colored cheeks of Mafu with his thumbs. "I love you, Mafu..."

Mafu attempted a smile and succeeded. "I... I love you too... Soraru-sama..."

Soraru lie down beside Mafu and hugged him. Mafu fell fast asleep while Soraru just stared at the ceiling with a smile in his face. "I love you the most."

~ • ~ > • ~ * ~ • < ~ • ~

WELL HELLO! IT'S BEEN LONG EYYY??

The next chapter of the fic will be uploaded soon! I can't publish it now because I haven't finished it yet ugh- but here's a smut~

I'll be writing another one that's similar to this but another version!

Either a maid version or a chained/handcuffed version (of mafu)!! Which one would you guys want?

btw, thanks to those who greeted me a hbd!!